DEX Tome with Accuracy.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Just use the +50 str one and restart ur str and add those 50 to dex  :rolleyes:
lol i didnt think of that yes that might work xD

Ennaoj

very good and informative comment implemented in this thread thank you for feedback

Wtf Robbert you didn't know that?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Wtf Robbert you didn't know that?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:normal-20: :normal-21: :normal-22:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

scatterer3

Hi is it possible for you to change the DEX tomes to 30% acc instead of 3% crit or make another type of dex tome which has 50dex, 0.05int and 30% accuracy.
Ea's kinda need the accuracy, especially those with lower dex and with the new gear, I think most of us have a surplus of STR.

Also would be okay if it was 25dex/25str/int/30%acc.

Would be nice to have this implemented. Ty.  :smiley:

And I want a tome with reduce physical damage by 8% and +50 magic points please.

cevans1290

I restatted, getting STR engraves because cheaper than dex - Low base str, 5 :)) And Add that into dex. I'm at 201 STR with Tender Slaves, once I get 3+ more with engraves I can use Dex tome instead, for more Dex since I am at lowest Str possible. This should bring me well over 1k Dex, and I don't even have Supreme cape. Once I get that, and Other shit with engraves > I intend on 1100 and giving up higher XD LOL

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Yes good idea, also this way La classes will be able to switch between def/atk tomes (vit tome) but with the surplus of stats my ea now has 23k accuracy do i even need an accuracy tome :rolleyes:
hell yea

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
another socrates comment ty for sharing sir

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Good idea. My LA's have too much str from adorns and I dont wanna re-engrave every piece ;(
I'm basically 40

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
And I want a tome with reduce physical damage by 8% and +50 magic points please.

get out of my mind mr JAJAJAJA

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Best suggestion that has been put up there, better than whole 1.5 patch LOL! gj panda boo
Esok★

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :-[ I was forced to use dex tome since my str is so low...and now with cards..i bet if anyone can use str tome thought i love my crit rate  ;D

Araqiel

yes plz, show more favor to eas and sins and keep rest the same, those classes already dominate serv so no biggie

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yes plz, show more favor to eas and sins and keep rest the same, those classes already dominate serv so no biggie
:normal-9: :normal-20: :normal-21: :normal-43: What's your problem anyway, if u don't have anything good for the thread, just -1 or +1. Going back to your problem, if u believe that sin and EA dominates server( that isn't really happening imo, every class can win vs sin and EA..) go roll one and stop qq'ing :)