Epic Perfect World

nh patch psyc. really get good skill or animation only??

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Haha now you came your rite way???
24x7 heal by 3 cleric and talking too much??

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
ur leader was killed me using ig

U make it sound like steven seagal+chuck norris+jet li+jakie chan combine.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
-Facepaws-
That's what I do....you should be facefin-ing...or something to that extent.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You clearly played psyhic like a pinoy, IG black voodoo 2-3 shot a LA class, go back to sz
Please learn how to play your class and don't waste our time with useless QQ threads. If u don't wanna learn ur class, go play mystic, that requires no skill. Tyvm for reading my 'insulting' and 'offensive' post.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
Holy shit lmao, you bring much shame to this class. Learn to play it before you talk about it.  All of these skills can come in handy in pvp if you know how to use them.

75% want pvp? When was this survey taken ?

Tanker in mass pk LOL !! you clearly have no idea how to use furious ocean efficiently. 

Instead of qq'ing about new skills learn to use them, otherwise reroll another class.

i + 19823798127893123 labs on this you don't have a idea how play psy but not even close to it  roll other class cuz you don't even know what you are doing .________:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
You clearly played psyhic like a pinoy, IG black voodoo 2-3 shot a LA class, go back to sz
huh!! i'm pinoy?? dude ur really bad...many pinoys play better thn u and u talking abt with IGs?? i dont have 23648234 igs like u and others :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Please learn how to play your class and don't waste our time with useless QQ threads. If u don't wanna learn ur class, go play mystic, that requires no skill.

loooool someone change his class already bm to sin and now try to suggest ??  :normal-14:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
IG expensive material.  Not all live in 5 story house with tall white fence and wealthy parents for afford IG.  Many go to university for 12+ year before smart enough for base quest.  You all need stop force your ways on poor psychic.  Not all born lucky ok.
I'm basically 40

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Tyvm for reading my 'insulting' and 'offensive' post.
dude ur  like a kid...and better learn respect from ur family. i said before i was post just for suggest no want QQing in here, if u want make own topic urself tyvm :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
IG expensive material.  Not all live in 5 story house with tall white fence and wealthy parents for afford IG.  Many go to university for 12+ year before smart enough for base quest.  You all need stop force your ways on poor psychic.  Not all born lucky ok.
idc anything abt only game, i'm not gamer 24x7 looool and i dont have 10x or 12x character so stfu plz :normal-1:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
idc anything abt only game, i'm not gamer 24x7 looool and i dont have 10x or 12x character so stfu plz :normal-1:

But fren I thought I was defend you!  I know what it is like in these pixel streets.  It is cold.  Lonely.  Rich players sit in warm IG and laugh at us peasant but trust me I am understand.  All have 47 alt and do base quest until sleep.  I just want to be them but I can not. So I hate them.  Come struggle with me  :normal-13:
I'm basically 40