Epic Perfect World

nh patch psyc. really get good skill or animation only??

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
umh. okie guy few days ago nh patch was able for playing and we got few new skills but plz look befor which skills have psyc. and which came new...
sand flood- mixture with sand damage and increased criti ,and torrent??where is water damage. reamove
furious ocean- fully pve skill, guys epw we knw pve and pvp server but 75% peeps want pvp. thats why this skill=???
glacial shard-remind you guys what says in forum '60% chance stun 8 sec and 75% chance stun 10 sec.'
but still freez effect why??

ahh i dont want to QQ in here but if aga read it then please make good skills for up as for pvp, and make glacial shard as a stun not freezy effect...!!
tyvm for reading

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I didn't understand a single thing from this XD Factored sugestion tho
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Seems everyone wants something, doesn't mean it will happen.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, if its a PvE skill, don't get it :| You aren't forced to get the skills anyway.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Wtf we are tanker in mass pk....
use that furious ocean' skill and easy paper b y enemies

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
umh. okie guy few days ago nh patch was able for playing and we got few new skills but plz look befor which skills have psyc. and which came new...
sand flood- mixture with sand damage and increased criti ,and torrent??where is water damage. reamove
furious ocean- fully pve skill, guys epw we knw pve and pvp server but 75% peeps want pvp. thats why this skill=???
glacial shard-remind you guys what says in forum '60% chance stun 8 sec and 75% chance stun 10 sec.'

ahh i dont want to QQ in here but if aga read it then please make good skills for up as for pvp, and make glacial shard as a stun not freezy effect...!!
tyvm for reading

Holy shit lmao, you bring much shame to this class. Learn to play it before you talk about it.  All of these skills can come in handy in pvp if you know how to use them.

75% want pvp? When was this survey taken ?

Wtf we are tanker in mass pk....
use that furious ocean' skill and easy paper b y enemies

Tanker in mass pk LOL !! you clearly have no idea how to use furious ocean efficiently. 

Instead of qq'ing about new skills learn to use them, otherwise reroll another class.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
75% want pvp? When was this survey taken ?
Most PKers immediately assume 3/4 of the server is PKing and the remaining 1/4 are noobs that can't PK

Vegas

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks

tyvm for reading

You actually want a PSY to have another 8 or 10 sec STUN, you.. you are actually asking for that? I uh.. sometimes ppl on this forum drain away my IQ. Sad times.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Looool SHINIGAMI
shame yourself, ur leader was killed me using ig, i have ss okie so i said befor don't QQ in here kiddo retard...
next time read post first before comment!!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Looool SHINIGAMI
shame yourself, ur leader was killed me using ig, i have ss okie so i said befor don't QQ in here kiddo retard...
Maybe you should improve your English before calling someone else a retard. Just saying.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Aga said its translator error on forum nh guide
still have freez effect not stun

Vegas

Looool SHINIGAMI

Must be a hacker, report asap!!!!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Looool SHINIGAMI

You bring shame to your faction lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf