Epic Perfect World

Ability to come back to previous party buffs for clerics

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I've got new cleric party buff 'all in one' - Pantheon's Blessing. After testing I prefer previous version much more (separate 4 different party buffs), they allowed much better buff control:

Pantheon's Blessing take whole 5 seconds (2 second channeling + 3 second casting). In mass pk that is sometimes much too long time. Sometimes better for party members survivability was casting Greater Protective Aura or Aegis Spirit as first - depend on main damage received - then Chromatic Healing Beam and then rest of buffs if it is possible, one by one, separated by heals. Now 5 second is much. Moreover - it has 30 second cooldown (HALF MINUTE COOLDOWN for party buffs). It means when I put buffs on party members, sage veno purge them they need to run whole half of the minute without ANY buffs. Or - I buff party members, 3 were out of range so I need to wait whole _half_a_minute_ to buff them again or buff - one by one - separately with single target buffs. Or someone will interrupt buff casting and I need to wait whole half of the minute to cast it again...

Pantheon's Blessing don't contain HP regeneration buff as well - like got Exalted Reneval before.

For me Pantheon's Blessing works only as pretty looking 'combo' of before skills, when there is enough time to cast them all at once.

Could it be possible to have previous, separable, 4 different party buffs please?
If it isn't possible to have Pantheon's Blessing and them too - just to be able to come back to previous ones, to learn them again, separated?
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 01:13 pm by Marty

Offline ~Venom~

I guess it depends on your play style. But personally I love the new buffs! If your team can't survive for those 5secs while they get full buffs then maybe they shouldn't be pking :x not trying to be rude or anything but if they can be taken out in the 5 seconds it takes u to cast pantheon then they are beyond help (unless gank is involved).

On the sage veno part if they are standing THAT close together and none of them noticed the veno coming then they deserve to die muhahahahahaha...j/k. That would be the time they pop the emergency apoth/AD and you go into full EP mode. I had a rebirthed cleric on the main server and believe me the likely hood of that happening is slim to none. Sage purge is SOOOO over-hyped it's beyond belief. People hear the 5meters and somehow in their head they put a "0" behind that 5. And another thing the 30 sec cd PB has will hardly be noticeable with all the healing you'll be doing. And not to mention if your demon you get 50chi with each cast.. or if you're sage PB and master li...bam free spark. Yes I know the separate buffs gave a little more chi but are you really gonna sit there for like 10secs casting each buff? Not likely lol.

On the hp buff...ahh the great overplayed hp buff.. In theory yes it sounds like clerics got bit in the butt. But if you break it down the hp buff only generates and extra 2 of whatever your HP regain rate is when in combat. Now if they can't live w/o that....I'm sorry but they need to step away now lol. BUT like I tell people in my squad. If you have that much of a desire for an all but useless buff then tell me and I'll give it to you with the self buff and since I'm demon they'll get a nice little 900 mana also.

To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The only way to get back the old skills is to change cultivations, which I wouldnt know if it would work for that particular skill because it does not have sage/demon versions.

As for the party buff, like the person above me said, if someone cannot survive with buffs in the time it takes for an EP to rebuff you individually, there are bigger problems. That party is mainly for grouping buffs and shouldnt really be used in the middle of PK (single buffs are always better; its your pt's responsibility, not yours, to stick with the pt and not go to Africa to chase). The casting time it takes is significantly lower on here due to our high channeling rates and I don't see it as much of an issue (and that HP regeneration buff is not a major loss whatsoever).

I don't know if it's possible to re-learn those skills again, that would be something for Agatio, but I wouldn't hold my breathe for it unfortunately  :sad:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
a quick question,

is Pantheon's Blessing is a skill merge of all 4 aoe(party) buffs,

or is it the merge of all single buffs?
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 07:01 am by 天使<3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Wtf r u big names talking about, tell me how the fk u survive whole ea squad AA on u for 5 seconds? If u dont have the best gear possible you will drop in half a second and wont be able to use genie to save yourself either
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 07:04 am by Odna
hell yea

Offline ~Venom~

a quick question,

is Pantheon's Blessing is a skill merge of all 4 aoe(party) buffs,

or is it the merge of all single buffs?

Party buffs. They took out the hp buff. But as I said earlier if anyone in squad is dying to have it the single buff is still available to them.

Wtf r u big names talking about, tell me how the fk u survive whole ea squad AA on u for 5 seconds? If u dont have the best gear possible you will drop in half a second and wont be able to use genie to save yourself either

And exactly how often would this happen? I give it the same rate as a sage veno purging the entire squad a second after Pantheon is used. But sersly no one in your squad can stand up to an archer? Who are you working with a bunch of 110s? Hell an archer can AA on my all day.. I can cycle through plume shell, Wings of protection, and heals...don't even tick my charm.. Each class as a way or reducing if not outright stopping an archer's AA. Don't blame the skill on a complete lack of understanding your (not exclusively referring to you) toon.

And abt your best gear possible statement.. When my EP was in 145nirvy gear I was able to take down r8 seekers, Archers and even a veno. It's not ALWAYS about the gear.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
But sersly no one in your squad can stand up to an archer? Who are you working with a bunch of 110s? Hell an archer can AA on my all day.. I can cycle through plume shell, Wings of protection, and heals...don't even tick my charm.. Each class as a way or reducing if not outright stopping an archer's AA. Don't blame the skill on a complete lack of understanding your (not exclusively referring to you) toon.

I think you misunderstood, he said

tell me how the fk u survive whole ea squad AA on u for 5 seconds?

You can't tank that all day.