Epic Perfect World

What have WB with r8 New Horizons?

Offline wannabepro

Im tried to explain before that Awatar Cards does not negate each other because there's all sorts of cards and combinations people can come up with not everyone will have the same stats to negate each other. Also spirit, not everyone will reach max spirit at the same rate. You don't want people with those advantages to have that much of a gap vs those that don't. That little 5 Def bonus just helps reduce the gap for those classes.

The alternative option would've been to nerf the cards more and limit the players choice of options. Im sure that would've been more disappointing for you than wbs not getting 5 more def levels lol.

About "does not negate each other" im not sure.
Cos finally most pkers will get best Cards they want(and here is already theirs choice wich to get=more defensice or
atk. so on)= But same situation was before(a lo variants of gamestyle:atk or def lvl weapon, Cube+5% hp or full atk mode DS, etc).Just analogy.So everyone have to make a choice what mode he likes to play

For me looks like:
1.MG class after NH become more vulnerable(Due to new class skills+MB Avatar books)
2.WBs have same Survivability(even with new class skills+ MB Avatar books) and Dmg(ok, new good wb skills=+5 def lvl for MG classes)

P.S.:But im not even talking about that good 15% reduce for em rofl

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
There is no point talking to a wall.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline wannabepro

Butt hurt much? Clearly there is no explaining the obvious to you. Lets forget for a second that most of my time is spent in 1v1s, because this thread is not about me. If you want to hide in the crowds of Mass PK and pretend like you know how to play feel free to do that. If you want to label me as a PVE player fine, whatever makes you feel better, it is a gain only in your own mind. But actually stayng on topic, just remember this: Nobody in this thread has sided with you because your complaint is directionless, pointless and lacks any solid logic. Put away your internet balls and accept the fact there is nothing you can do except make these idiotic laughable threads.

Good day to you sir

Bye rondom, who thinks opinion and experience of community cant help Developer find out whats better for serv
Enjoy ur 1vs1s rest time and try to adjust to every new fixes Agation made

(Sadly right this serv looks like Admin DGAF about em at all,  has its only true and indisputable opinion, even if i realize a he cant listen and instantly fix all sh*t ppl complaing about)

Offline wannabepro

There is no point talking to a wall.

NO point for u to type in this thread then, u tried to expain ur opinion- i showed u ur misses

NH havent been tested for long time This Serv Balance with a lot of ppl( just few beta testers with 1-2-99 opinion), while Agatio already made and set his personal idea of balance at serv
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 12:48 pm by wannabepro

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
NO point for u to type in this thread then, u tried to expain ur opinion- i showed u ur misses

NH havent been tested for long time with a lot of ppl( just few beta testers with 1-2-99 opinion), while Agatio already made and set his personal idea of balance at serv

Wrong on all counts.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

NH havent been tested for long time with a lot of ppl( just few beta testers with 1-2-99 opinion), while Agatio already made and set his personal idea of balance at serv
Wait what.
Not sure if serious or just dumb
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'd probably commit suicide if I woke up as this kid one day.  ???

Offline wannabepro

I'd probably commit suicide if I woke up as this kid one day.  ???

As usually at forums most of such ppl comments useless
They dont carry any semantic load and in most cases does not relate to the topic
Make ur smile and pass on lol

Wish to met ppl with good substantiated facts, built on a big personal gaming experience

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Wait what.
Not sure if serious or just dumb

I'm going to go with Door number 2 lol

Reliant

there is no perfect balance and you are acting senseless please refrain from these types of posts,
cause it's impossible to achieve perfect balance (mass pk ~ 1v1)
The more you try it the more unbalanced 1 class would get against other class, or the more unbalanced would 1 class have gotten in mass pk, over another classes in mass pk and such.
Anyway I don't know anything, I am just saying.
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 01:36 pm by Reliant

Offline Lana

• A superiority complex is generally the result of an underlying inferiority complex. The individual likely feels inadequate or unimportant unimportant and attempts to compensate for this with an illusory superiority and egotism.
 1. Your 'semantic load' needs an overhaul.
 2. Learn your character, or go play a flash game.
 3. There are other servers.
 4. We invite you to join our community, express your opinions, but be prepared for ours as well.
 5. Reading your posts have given me a migraine.
Someone with a superiority complex flatters those who give him or her admiral acknowledgment, but despise anyone who does not display admiration. The individual often claims to be an expert in a number of areas and pretends to be more than he or she is. - wisegeek.com

Reliant

1. Your 'semantic load' needs an overhaul.
 2. Learn your character, or go play a flash game.
 3. There are other servers.
 4. We invite you to join our community, express your opinions, but be prepared for ours as well.
 5. Reading your posts have given me a migraine.

aggreed without 2 nd statement,because he is trully interessted in this game but doesn't know the game mechanics (the basics), and yet he wants balance (which doesn't exist imho)
or just spends too much time with it.

Offline Lana

• A superiority complex is generally the result of an underlying inferiority complex. The individual likely feels inadequate or unimportant unimportant and attempts to compensate for this with an illusory superiority and egotism.
Agreed Reliant, I can't argue with your logic :)
Someone with a superiority complex flatters those who give him or her admiral acknowledgment, but despise anyone who does not display admiration. The individual often claims to be an expert in a number of areas and pretends to be more than he or she is. - wisegeek.com

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I dont want to talk to pve player who try to explain me he knows something about real mass pk lol
Get in ur cave really lol with ur same efficiency as range mg class and EAs mostly

Balance game? boost MG class +some else with NH patch?
What really changed at NH versus old 1.4.6 that he boosted some class?
Beta testers in 1-2 week found out that New skills made some classes more vulnerable? :police:

Most pvers try to explain how balanced this serv getting from fix to fix and how Agatio good
But there is no any serious answers why he did that and what ppl really think about this new fixes(cos he DGAF)
About: dont like=>u are free to find out any other serv to play if u want(mine serv -what i want-that i do lol)
Are u APAWOLLA that rerolled to WB?

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Are u APAWOLLA that rerolled to WB?
Are u Seby :3
hell yea