Epic Perfect World

new horizons glitches/bugs

Offline ~Venom~

This may or may not be a glitch but I figured I'd put it in anyways.. maybe someone else is having the same issues or has a fix.

The new instance FlowSilver Palace. The lag/rubber band effect is, in a word, horrendous. Simple things like Vort, Mire, EP buffs, cause major lag.. so much that I just don't even bother pressing my skills because I don't know what I'm actually hitting.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my dinosaur laptop?
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This may or may not be a glitch but I figured I'd put it in anyways.. maybe someone else is having the same issues or has a fix.

The new instance FlowSilver Palace. The lag/rubber band effect is, in a word, horrendous. Simple things like Vort, Mire, EP buffs, cause major lag.. so much that I just don't even bother pressing my skills because I don't know what I'm actually hitting.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my dinosaur laptop?
Flowsilver palace has a decent amount of effects, try turn them down , u won't get same lag/delay. It's not a glitch. IT's just the game that looks ' better ' now.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Like seriously, how long is the "Anti Romantic" title boss supposed to be? Some people have been waiting for more than 6 hours.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Like seriously, how long is the "Anti Romantic" title boss supposed to be? Some people have been waiting for more than 6 hours.

Yeah, the Deceiter White and Black mini-bosses take 6 hours to re-spawn. Puts a damper on how fast you can get titles. The World Bosses required are understandable since they do drop other good things, but I think those two could be reduced to like 2-3 hour spawn rates.

Offline ~Venom~

Flowsilver palace has a decent amount of effects, try turn them down , u won't get same lag/delay. It's not a glitch. IT's just the game that looks ' better ' now.

Thank you. I shall try it out on my next run.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Yeah, the Deceiter White and Black mini-bosses take 6 hours to re-spawn. Puts a damper on how fast you can get titles. The World Bosses required are understandable since they do drop other good things, but I think those two could be reduced to like 2-3 hour spawn rates.

It's been over 7 hours, no boss.

Offline Orange

• your an apple
  • im an orange
  • Characters: DarKSide/Doll/MaeAnn
  • Faction: Artifex
i like to add this idk if it is a bug or a glitch..
same type of avatar card in 2 slots and its working..

DarKSide>Barb Sage 150
ImNotArcker>Archer Sage 150
Doll>Cleric Demon 150
Doll>BladeMaster Demon 150
ViX>Mystic Demon 150
EllaGrace>Assassin Demon 150
DeatHCC>Seeker Sage 150
SizX>Assassin Sage 150
BlackVeno>Venomancer 147
olIo>Barb Demon147
AxteriaKill>Archer Demon 147
MaeAnn>Wizard Demon 147

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
^^^^I found this out last night actually..... But on mine it didn't give me the bonus for one of the avatars.

Oh and you see the DESTROYER on right side of your SS.... Did it go RED on the slot where it doesn't belong?

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
^^^^I found this out last night actually..... But on mine it didn't give me the bonus for one of the avatars.

Oh and you see the DESTROYER on right side of your SS.... Did it go RED on the slot where it doesn't belong?
No card goes red cause of that but leadership perhaps

Ennaoj

i like to add this idk if it is a bug or a glitch..
same type of avatar card in 2 slots and its working..

I don't think it's gonna work as it is supposed to

Offline rushfan822

• Just being Me
  • Have fun and a super day!
  • Characters: RockerGirl
Latest BUG....

Flying Post Watch NPC over Lord Tyanis Fortress is gone.  I have gotten out of game, popped back in and nothing.  I even completely relogged and still nothing. 

Thanks.
Live, Laugh, and Love as you life depended on it, because it does.
Always strive to be awesome, because you were meant to be.
Share only the best parts of you. Strive to smile.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Latest BUG....

Flying Post Watch NPC over Lord Tyanis Fortress is gone.  I have gotten out of game, popped back in and nothing.  I even completely relogged and still nothing. 

Thanks.
I still see it there - 352, 624

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I still see it there - 352, 624

I cant see it either =/

EDIT: The auto-path coordinates for that quest are wrong. The coordinates Aga gave are where the NPC is.
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 02:32 pm by Meese

Offline ChamP

• Putang INA MO
in Title Quest...
- Side-Challenge: Go to 352 940 for the next part. Kill Deiciter White at the same location (Mini World Boss, Spawns right after maintenance, No confirmed respawn time, very long respawn time) [Anti Romantic](+12 evasion)/color]

Can u please make the respawn time shortly... man i been waiting for too long wait for the respawn the then someone kill it dammmmmmmm.......
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014, 02:35 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
''Give me ten thousand Filipinos and I will conquer the world"

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it will be changed for next patch BUT dont expect anything easy to get sorry.