Epic Perfect World

new horizons glitches/bugs

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
thats suppose to be like that, theres a limit to open on each character to not be able to be abused.
Yes Ik that the limit is 30 a day. But in that limit itself, I'm opening the chests and not getting anything. :\
Eg: I open the 1st chest for the day and get the reward. After that I open another chest. I wait for a long time and get nothing. I open another one after quite some time and get the reward. This kinda thing keeps happening. :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes Ik that the limit is 30 a day. But in that limit itself, I'm opening the chests and not getting anything. :\
Eg: I open the 1st chest for the day and get the reward. After that I open another chest. I wait for a long time and get nothing. I open another one after quite some time and get the reward. This kinda thing keeps happening. :rolleyes:
Well it's the way the chests are set up atm, thank you for noticing. Although the average reward you have from them should be about the same since it gives you 2 items sometimes. But it will be corrected with next patch.

vlntbty

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I still can't do the Lochmur quests for the 30 EC. The ones near 1K and Misfortune. :/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I still can't do the Lochmur quests for the 30 EC. The ones near 1K and Misfortune. :/
I thought I fixed it, but I didn't, thanks for noticing.

vlntbty

Oh ok, thought I was going crazy. :D Thanks. :)

I thought I fixed it, but I didn't, thanks for noticing.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well it's the way the chests are set up atm, thank you for noticing. Although the average reward you have from them should be about the same since it gives you 2 items sometimes. But it will be corrected with next patch.
Ahh, okies Aga thanks! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Don't think it can be fixed but good to know...

EP's buffs skill ( all 4 in 1 sq ) don't give HP regeneration.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
quest six fallen souls-subquest watching the star-go to meteor blah blah at 96,612 to watch blah blah, im not getting pop up for this ive tried anything and everything i can think of for since last night and talked with Alexypk he said its a pwi bug or something idk i seen other people fly here and asked them if they got pop up and they said yes so idk, ive ran around whole area for like a hour tried flying, tried relogging nothing seems to be working and cant trash the quest to retry

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Don't think it can be fixed but good to know...

EP's buffs skill ( all 4 in 1 sq ) don't give HP regeneration.

That is the way it is supposed to be, if you read up on the combined skill it does not state you still get the hp buff. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1652881 here is the thread on the PWI forums that discusses all of the new skills.

Level 30 base

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
quest six fallen souls-subquest watching the star-go to meteor blah blah at 96,612 to watch blah blah, im not getting pop up for this ive tried anything and everything i can think of for since last night and talked with Alexypk he said its a pwi bug or something idk i seen other people fly here and asked them if they got pop up and they said yes so idk, ive ran around whole area for like a hour tried flying, tried relogging nothing seems to be working and cant trash the quest to retry
Yeah I've heard a lot of people had the same problem. For some reason, flying to an altitude of 79 and then falling down directly at those co-ordinates does the trick. I don't know how or why but that worked.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
again thanks to those who took the time to post on these bugs. I had no issue with the DejaVu chain likely due to my flying in on autopath with the drop on location button highlighted cuz Im lazy like that sometimes LOL. I havnt done the lochmoors since the patch been to busy messin around with all the new stuff so I'll tell my mates about this problem.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I know that you said that nirvana/fc exp was boosted, but something that I should've pointed out: caster nirvana, was this included? If not, it would be a really nice place for casters who hate pv (or can't due to the 2x overcrowding) and have a hard time doing normal nirvana and fc.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
caster nirvana was boosted aswell, dificulty was not changed.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
My lvl 149 toon Scuppernong tried to use the elemental essential today from the stone collector quest  and it said she was too high. It used to let my toons use it. I have 2 in her inventory at the moment. She is <60% towards 150.

Read my first comment. Been noted Already

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
caster nirvana was boosted aswell, dificulty was not changed.

So guess where my cleric is going to hide out at.

<3

Never mind apparently...can't open with 2 anymore. :/
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2014, 10:27 pm by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)