Epic Perfect World

Origination

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Origination

At the moment, this chain is for fun purposes only. Ultimately, the rewards are nothing compared to our EPW items. For most, this chain or map altogether would be a waste of time but if you're an exploring enthusiast and want some fun quests, you can do this chain. (Join the cause, make a suggestion for better rewards.)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
LOL dafuq is dis. Thank you for yet another informative guide

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
ginger tiger ....that is reason enough to do the chain :P
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nice guide. o: I'm honestly hoping Agatio will make it so you can trade the Aquametals into something.

(btw ty Severity, was too tired to dual client on that lonely server)

Your welcome. <:
You're lucky you had someone, I had to log boyfriend's sin and spam kiss myself until I realized you had to relog q.q

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Gosh, I remember this place on PWI. I farmed Aquametal for days to get all the items, then when I left I realised that they poofed. So just wasted time, however I did get myself to level 8 or something like that. Anyway, good guide.

Maybe the Aquametal could be traded into EC or something?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Maybe the Aquametal could be traded into EC or something?
We can only hope.

Offline Abdallah

• Beginner
Hi can anyone help I went to that map today and I want to leave but don't know how please help.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
nice guide steroids

hi abdallah

Teleporter oinklets in astral domain gives the leave place of origination option..

teleportation stones also helps you come out of origination to normal map..

have a nice day happy gaming (rishi - worms)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
still hoping for better rewards that apply to the server somehow  :tiger-46:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
still hoping for better rewards that apply to the server somehow  :tiger-46:
Yeah....but no reply yet. Maybe a conversion of Aquametal to EC. 10 : 1 ratio, 100 minimum. Sounds fair enough to me.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
I have held off doing this till we get word on EPW based awards in there QQ

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yeah....but no reply yet. Maybe a conversion of Aquametal to EC. 10 : 1 ratio, 100 minimum. Sounds fair enough to me.

Too easy to afk farm there imo.

As rewards go, I'd like to see something that generates coins. Sure PV drops a lot and there's always bignotes but with meridian etc a lot of huge coin sinks were added without any good new sources.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Too easy to afk farm there imo.

As rewards go, I'd like to see something that generates coins. Sure PV drops a lot and there's always bignotes but with meridian etc a lot of huge coin sinks were added without any good new sources.
That's true. I can never find the time to actually "farm" coins. BH is a good way, but since the addition of Meridian, 5 million coins are easily spent daily. In Origination, around 3 Aquametal is given for each quest. And the entire chain gives a little over 200. 1 Aquametal = 100k coins would result in around 20 million coins for the whole chain. It's not like it's a short chain so, it will be worth it. As of now, the quest is useless.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That's true. I can never find the time to actually "farm" coins. BH is a good way, but since the addition of Meridian, 5 million coins are easily spent daily. In Origination, around 3 Aquametal is given for each quest. And the entire chain gives a little over 200. 1 Aquametal = 100k coins would result in around 20 million coins for the whole chain. It's not like it's a short chain so, it will be worth it. As of now, the quest is useless.

If I'm not mistaken the mobs drop it as well. Given the density of the spawns it would be trivial to put an afk aoe & an afk pickup char to farm huge amounts with little efford though.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Nice guide!Are the flyers and the mount perma thought? :-X