Offline LittlePony

Can you make NPC with exchange war avatar card to EC? for example:
C card = 1 Ec
B Card = 2 Ec
S Card = 50 EC
(can be exchanged for something else)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That would be mess up the marked really bad if it was introduced with this rates. No plans to make cards exchangeable atm.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
They've been added only for one day already and they are overpriced but 50ec a S card is way too cheap lol. Maybe 500-1k ec would be a better prince but again depends on their stats, the 3 atk/def cards were 5k+ yday, today 2k...

We should wait at least one month so prices would settle so this would be able, but still...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
like what ely said hopefully they go to that price, I sold 1 of my S ranks for a reasonable price considering of what agatio said about the war avatars. So hopefully their price range should be like 500-1k EC

Offline Paul

• Paul
  • What mother ***er
  • Characters: Rothton
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good ideea but Aga dsn`t want.. ;)

Offline Droopeh

war avatar card TO EC
I think he meant the useless B cards we all get should be exchangeable for 1-2 ec instead of having to throw them out.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Price of all cards will only go down from now, It's just beginning of second day and there's already a lot of S cards people want to sell, there will be only more.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
According to the nh patch notes there is a way to trade 10b cards to 1A and 10a to one S card. So b cards shouldn't be useless but IFK if patch notes are correct and if they are Idk how to do it. Since I have over 500 b cards atm
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
They've been added only for one day already and they are overpriced .

of course they are, that's what happens when something new comes along, people who get something valuable stick a 400% profit margin on it because they know people who have more money than brains will go out and buy it.
It's a bit like those people who you see walking around in really expensive clothes from silly trendy clothes makers, even though you can get the same thing of better quality from somewhere else for 400% less. Only difference is here they actually do something. Anyway I digress, As aga sad the price will go down soon, once people stop recacting and realise how easy it actaully is to get these cards. Soon the market will settle again.

Dance puppets!! dance!!  >:D

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
of course they are, that's what happens when something new comes along, people who get something valuable stick a 400% profit margin on it because they know people who have more money than brains will go out and buy it.
It's a bit like those people who you see walking around in really expensive clothes from silly trendy clothes makers, even though you can get the same thing of better quality from somewhere else for 400% less. Only difference is here they actually do something. Anyway I digress, As aga sad the price will go down soon, once people stop recacting and realise how easy it actaully is to get these cards. Soon the market will settle again.

Dance puppets!! dance!!  >:D
I think you didn't go the point of my comment. I know that, already got a lot of S cards for my wf and some alts.
I mentioned them being overpriced because his suggestion was to make S cards = 5 EC which is way too cheap from how they were 5k+ yday... ( well some ).

scxclfbdnkgw

they were 5k+ yday... ( well some )
That was day 1 of the patch, their price will never be that high again. More people will be playing and more people will be opening packs and more people will be doing instances so more people will be getting cards. The value always decreases over time, just like the Seals of War did and just like the Morai skills did. These skills are not worth even 1k EC today, you are crazy to think that they should be worth 500-1k EC from an NPC. That would flood the market and EC would be so worthless.

Offline Bouncy

• Hi, how are you? (it's a song)
I agree the value of these will drop precipitously in the days/weeks to come.

And I also think it's a total waste to not be able to do anything with the ones you don't want.  Maybe converting to ec is not the right solution, although it would be nice.  What about having some conversion ratio where you take 5 or 10 and crunch them into 1 random new one?  Then it wouldn't be a total waste and you at least get another shot of finding one you want to keep while getting rid of all the duds.
BouncyBow - r8 sage
BouncySin - r8 sage
BouncyWiz - r8 demon
BouncyPSY - r8 sage
BouncySEEK - r8 sage
NoBARB - r8 sage
BouncyBM - r8 demon
ITSaMYST2ME - r8 sage
BouncyHEAL - 150 gear sage cleric
iSliceU - 150 demon sin
BouncyVENO - 150 sage veno
SLASHnBASH - 150 gear sage bm