Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising in the patch?

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
fck remove cards they are retarded.
Esok★
Remove one skill, but OHWELL at least every other server will have it once they go 1.5 live. its stilll not an OP skill fyi ^^

Offline Droopeh

fck remove cards they are retarded.

I partially agree on that :c
Or nerf them to max 1 def/atk level per card  :-\

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Remove one skill, but OHWELL at least every other server will have it once they go 1.5 live. its stilll not an OP skill fyi ^^

extra damage is not needed, last time i checked u nerfed damage on sins, now ur adding these retard cards so they can get damage back, and that goes for all classes, like the damage was not enough before  :-[
Esok★

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i was so looking forward to improved barb stun so we wouldnt have to rely on occult all the time. x.x
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I disagree on the barb being removed of the stun, because barbs only have one stun and it's 50% chance, 60% if you're demon. Make it avoidable, it doesn't matter as much, but barbs NEED that stun with all the classes getting theirs.

As for bm, bm's have enough and too many stuns, another, even if avoidable one, i disagree on.

Note: I have both classes 150 and i still keep what i said.

Barbs actually have 3 stuns that I know of

1. Mighty Swing
2. That Aoe stun which i forget the name of
2. Frighten

The only reliable stun is mighty swing with the quick CD and 50/60% chance of stunning, the AOE stun is only for 1 second but is a good combo stoper with its 100% accurracy and while i spend little time in tiger form throwing in the odd Frighten every now and then has earned me a free stun though its chance is pretty low.

Offline sakurabak

im sure aga was pressured to remove it since the beta testing was full of pwi'ers who do nothing but farm instances, its sad that non-pk'ers give their opinions and end up making life harder for pk'ers

Actually, I was the only one (non bm player) that wanted to keep bm's new skill in game. I left the beta tests because it seemed to me, beta testers had not much understanding of their own class (not even mentioning the balance).They were competing on who's ideas will get implemented, not what to do to make other players happy and satisfied:) Agatio agreed with everyone, he seems to rather play safe then to take any "risk" .

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
For those comparing PWI to EPW:
Please don't forget this is a private server with lvl 150 ( more points ) and custom stuff. Comparing it to PWI related to balance it's stupid. I don't see anything balanced in PWI since a non donator can't do shit there unless he farm his ass for months compared to a donator who just need to do a few clicks. ^^

If the stun could have been countered somehow it would have been added. The stun would be too OP since it can lead to a perfect stunlock without being purified. 

Offline EastCoast

So if you use anti stun and a BM use Dragon rising still you get stunned ? And also it's not that perfect lock since u can use faith/AD/fortify like 1-2 sec before the stun expire  :-\

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Barbs actually have 3 stuns that I know of

1. Mighty Swing
2. That Aoe stun which i forget the name of
2. Frighten

The only reliable stun is mighty swing with the quick CD and 50/60% chance of stunning, the AOE stun is only for 1 second but is a good combo stoper with its 100% accurracy and while i spend little time in tiger form throwing in the odd Frighten every now and then has earned me a free stun though its chance is pretty low.
Mighty swing is a stun for both classes with 50/60% but with the lower cd and no chi cost i would say it's a pretty fundamental barb skill, as for Frighten it's 20% chance and only for demons, so it's VERY unlikely that it'll even proc, when i demon'd mine i spammed it until  i think it was 23 times until i finally got it to stun. As for the aoe stun, there is none that i know of o.o I'll check my barb in a min and edit this.

EDIT: What he said
Barb 79 skill - 100%, however cannot go through anti-stun (etc) and lasts for 1 second.
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 03:31 pm by Danidv

Offline mizukano

So if you use anti stun and a BM use Dragon rising still you get stunned ? And also it's not that perfect lock since u can use faith/AD/fortify like 1-2 sec before the stun expire  :-\

people also forget that...its only 1 paralyze...you can still get out of the other stuns wrs have

also side note: barbs still got that mighty swing paralyze (got hit with it...many times....spammed on me in fact [6sec cd] when i was messing around outside west) which means the 1 wr skill that paralyzes which has a 15 sec cd was taken out...but the spammable stun skill barbs get that paralyzes combined with their new stomp of the beast king (that fckin hurts like hell) wasnt taken out at all....logic
People always think something is Op i bet 50% who were on test team didnt know their class 500% cause itsnt hard to live a wr's new stun skill (: FYI the new stun lets use stun on ANY WEP so that means if we aint in r8 axe, were 123, did u ever think of that? Probly not xD.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Mighty swing is a stun for both classes with 50/60% but with the lower cd and no chi cost i would say it's a pretty fundamental barb skill, as for Frighten it's 20% chance and only for demons, so it's VERY unlikely that it'll even proc, when i demon'd mine i spammed it until  i think it was 23 times until i finally got it to stun. As for the aoe stun, there is none that i know of o.o I'll check my barb in a min and edit this.

Barb 79 skill - 100%, however cannot go through anti-stun (etc) and lasts for 1 second.

also side note: barbs still got that mighty swing paralyze (got hit with it...many times....spammed on me in fact [6sec cd] when i was messing around outside west) which means the 1 wr skill that paralyzes which has a 15 sec cd was taken out...but the spammable stun skill barbs get that paralyzes combined with their new stomp of the beast king (that fckin hurts like hell) wasnt taken out at all....logic

this ^ u take out a good 15 second stun that leaves a wr open whne in not def lvl r8 wep to be killed easier not to forget that a DIFFERENT WR can use Blade hurl and DISABLE that wr. u should think of the skills aswell. also a 6 second lvl 12 primal skill for barbs get to keep it yet wrs new stun skill that leaves us open to die faster in pk, u remove it from game it really is just flat out stupid.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If you're smart enough you can make a perfect stunlock with that skill... Just waste the opponent's genie, if he use antistun you use that skill, since it have a 7.5 sec duration is enough to waste the antistun and use other stuns, in 7.5 secs not many genies can get enough energy for skills.