Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising in the patch?

So, I'm walking around happily after I get the update and I notice that I can get my skills quite easily. So I look forward to my new Paralyze skill, Dragon Rising.

All I want is a simple explanation as to why BMs get nothing too good and get deprived of the one skill we all were looking for. I also see you did the same thing with barbs, but sins get Elimination??????????????

That is a VERY messed up logic. Please give me an explanation.

vlntbty

Because the BMs' skill can't be countered therefore, it was not implemented. We still have Drake Bash with a 7.5 second stun. It's just the new skill can't be countered with anything.

Offline sakurabak

In my opinion, there is no logic to that.
That makes absolutely no sense, and you did not do your homework. classes with tidal (Demon mystics, sage seeker, other BMs and sins) STILL can counter that skill with tidal. Also if you use belief, AD or a pot before it's casting goes off then YES it can be countered.

Elimination can't be countered either. You eat those 5 hits no matter what. And not to go on the QQ bandwagon but that is just dumb logic.

isnt hard to tank a wr for 7.5 seconds on rising dragon tho.. lol
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 09:56 pm by WarFaceG0DOfWrs

vlntbty

True, but was Aga's decision so. lol

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
That makes absolutely no sense, and you did not do your homework. classes with tidal (Demon mystics, sage seeker, other BMs and sins) STILL can counter that skill with tidal. Also if you use belief, AD or a pot before it's casting goes off then YES it can be countered.

Elimination can't be countered either. You eat those 5 hits no matter what. And not to go on the QQ bandwagon but that is just dumb logic.

Tested that, it doesn't work aw.

The reason people QQ'd is because you can't get out of it once you're in it, and it's spammable right after roar, yeah there are pots and things you can use, but those have an actual cooldown.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I believe they were going to add it once they figured out how to make it a normal stun, for 7.5seconds unavoidable stun (on a server with high channeling) it's too strong

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks

You, shh, shhhhhh. If one skill requires enemy to waste faith or AD or pill to resist it, how can u consider it something that belongs in the game, bm can use stun resist before he uses it so u cant stop him/knock him back, other BM has leap with tidal but, thats short and can easily be avoided, seeker has 50% tidal for 6 secs every 30 secs, bm has 100% chance to stun for 7.5 sec every 15 sec, demon mystic's tidal is 20% so, no, but okay, sin is only thing i cant really say smtn against cuz, sage tidal ftw. Demon i wont even count, 50% is just lol.

Offline Reims

You, shh, shhhhhh. If one skill requires enemy to waste faith or AD or pill to resist it, how can u consider it something that belongs in the game, bm can use stun resist before he uses it so u cant stop him/knock him back, other BM has leap with tidal but, thats short and can easily be avoided, seeker has 50% tidal for 6 secs every 30 secs, bm has 100% chance to stun for 7.5 sec every 15 sec, demon mystic's tidal is 20% so, no, but okay, sin is only thing i cant really say smtn against cuz, sage tidal ftw. Demon i wont even count, 50% is just lol.

Any bm would ''Roar>>the enemy badges/do anything to remove it>>>drake bash>>the enemy waits 7.5 secs anyways (unless puri)'' so it doesnt matter really, this skill was actually made to counter puri. and it also can be countered by sin tidal.
thats the point of a wr to stun lock their enemy, why does a locking wr bug u LOL?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
thats the point of a wr to stun lock their enemy, why does a locking wr bug u LOL?

they still can stunlock, they just don't have a skill that would essentially make PvP a BM playground is all.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline tssrfire

when ever is see yours pose u always qq about other classes grow up kid not getting is different form taken away bm dragon rise is taken away so bms feel bad if u think silly of them then u must really afraid of bm no need to qq kid  O:-)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If you can't lock without a stacking paralyze status, consider a new class.
I'm basically 40

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i have awful timing so I don't even try Stun Lock in PK with my BM.   :-X
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
i mean im gonna give you 1 basic example okey ?

u get stun with that ? okey u can't pury u can't do nothing 1 pt in mass pk aa you ? YOU ARE SO DAMM THEAM dead kido

even if 1 vs 1 is so...