Epic Perfect World

20 % Accuracy Reduction = DOES NOT BALANCE = IMBALANCE

Offline Raff

Reducing 4 and 5 aps damage by 5% may or may not be fair but reducing 4 and 5 aps accuracy by 20% can in NO WAY be justified.

Reducing accuracy by 20% for 5 aps means 1 out of 5 hits will always miss as 20% = 1/5 in 100%
Then why even call it 5 aps any more ??? 5 aps would cease to exist as 1 hit would always miss!

MAGIC NEVER MISSES, TO MAKE THINGS WORSE 5 APS WILL NOW MISS 20% = 4 APS

HOW IS THIS BALANCE ?????? THIS IS WHY PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL FAILS!!

EPIC PERFECT WORLD ROCKS BCZ OF ITS CUSTOMIZATION. 20% Accuracy reduction should be removed to give melee classes who get 1-2 shot KO'd some hope.

Reducing damage is 1 thing, how can reducing accuracy for 5aps bring anything but imbalance esp. when magic  never misses.

A melee 5 aps might do 20k x 5 times damage = 100k but magic classes can do way way more damage n never miss.

Only solution is to switch it back to normal or make even magic miss AND I PLAY MAGIC CLASSES MORE but I'm still asking for it BCZ FAIR IS FAIR AND THAT'S BALANCE!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is not something that I can't control, I mean, it was implemented by PWI and we can't get the Descent patch without it, since there is no way to disable this 'feature', even if I wanted.

Offline Raff

Thank you very much for replying back immediately, there must be something, something at all that you can do to fix this, like a bless box for 5 aps increasing back that 20% accuracy loss or some kind of buff pleaaasseee.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
One hit less in five is not going to throw off anyone. You're overdoing it. :/

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
He's not doing the math on that percentage correctly anyway. Say you're fighting a boss and you have 98% hit chance before 4/5 aps. Your accurace will get lowered, but you'll probably still have a 90-95% hit chance.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
I also think it's a horrible overreaction, I mean just because of one out of five hits possibly not hitting doesn't mean 5 aps stops existing o.O APS = ATTACKS per second, not HITS per second.

Offline Raff

I also think it's a horrible overreaction, I mean just because of one out of five hits possibly not hitting doesn't mean 5 aps stops existing o.O APS = ATTACKS per second, not HITS per second.

Cuddles pay attention to what you're typing if 1 out of 5 hits miss , thats 5 hits - 1 hit = 4 hits = 4 attacks per sec
Please don't make a fool of yourself on the forums.

And fail barb - PROBABLY hit 90% is tht below 4-5 aps or with it???? Bcz 20% accuracy reduction is crystal clear, which part of it do u not understand ??

Offline Raff

DO U EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT 5 APS MEAN ??? 5 ATTACK PER SECOND AS IN YOUR CLAW HITS 5/5 TIMES IN 1 SEC IF U HAVE 100% ACCURACY , 20% ACCURACY = 1 HIT WILL ALWAYS MISS

IF YOU DON'T CARE, DON'T REPLY BACK, ITS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO CARE....

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
First off the acc works against evasion, so it only effects meele classes+archer. Rest have to low eva, and the nerfing is opposite, not enough. They should make it something like 2,86 and up.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
DO U EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT 5 APS MEAN ??? 5 ATTACK PER SECOND AS IN YOUR CLAW HITS 5/5 TIMES IN 1 SEC IF U HAVE 100% ACCURACY , 20% ACCURACY = 1 HIT WILL ALWAYS MISS

IF YOU DON'T CARE, DON'T REPLY BACK, ITS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO CARE....
Jeez calm down dude. APS means attacks per second and not hits per second as you try to put it. :3
I'll reply as much as I want to just to let you know.
And you never have 100% accuracy. Unless you hit with magic.
And just cause you may miss one hit more, POSSIBLY, doesn't make it unbalanced.
Tell me, how often does a caster get to hit you before you tear that caster to pieces with your 5aps- Oh sorry, 4 APS as you put it. How often? And don't come and tell me they hit much harder each hit. That's just natural you know. Skills, and such. You know. o.o Skills hit harder than regular hits.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
And fail barb - PROBABLY hit 90% is tht below 4-5 aps or with it???? Bcz 20% accuracy reduction is crystal clear, which part of it do u not understand ??
I like how you just call me "fail barb" instead of my username, that's adorable.

Anyway. It doesn't work the way you think.

20% accuracy reduction does not mean that you now hit 80% of the time instead of 100%.

Say you have a 5aps demon barb under Bloodbath. He will have around 13-15k accuracy, which is probably about as close to 100% accuracy in PvE as you can get. Take off 20% of that, and he is now at 10.4-12k, which is still really high, and probably 95-99% hit accuracy.

And even if you do somehow hit 4 out of 5 hits, you're still getting the chi for that 5th hit = permaspark

Also, responding to your first post: Tell me 1 situation (not including a physical immune boss) where a magic class can out-dps a 5aps character on a boss, even with the 5% damage and 20% accuracy nerf.

Offline Raff

Sorry CHUMP, it does say FAIL BARB beneath your name.

This was meant to affect Player vs Player not player vs Environment. No 1 said Magic classes do APS damage, r u having a blonde moment ?

And whereas, missing against archers in close combat who can take u down from afar, it does make a lot of difference.

Against mobs and bosses, u r right it doesn't , not that much, PVP big diference..

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
There's still probably nothing going to be done about it. Because it still won't throw anyone off heavily enough.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
Cute.

Anyway, I never said anything about magic APS, I said DPS, which is very different, and was in response to this:

A melee 5 aps might do 20k x 5 times damage = 100k but magic classes can do way way more damage n never miss.

It's even better if you're talking about PvP. You won't feel any accuracy reduction at all against arcane classes, since they tend to have about 400-500 evasion. You'll probably only feel the accuracy nerf against high dex BMs (the ones who use the 150 bow), sins, and especially archers. Against every other class, it won't effect you much, trust me.

And I'm not sure if you've been PKing recently, but APS is completely dominating the PvP scene at the moment (not including wizards, but the Spark genie skill needs to be nerfed). Why do you think you see a majority of sins/BMs/seekers/barbs outside? Because they're either classes who can utilize APS, or classes that can survive well against it.

But how about we try the nerf out for a day or two before we start shouting about how it's going to ruin the game.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
in this server u get damn high accurancy compared with official server so i dont got any point why somebody cry for 20% ...

best example the 100% accurancy from rings and 50% accuracy from armor what is kinda make damn useless every evasion debuff

and we dont talked about here u have damn more dex point than on official server.

why? debuffs reduce only the non eq accurancy (so accurancy from dex) but if not was changed then dont have effect to gear bonus accurancy.

now check wizz and other skill with acc reduce... all useless.

150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D