Epic Perfect World

update

iv been updating this game on the launcher for over 1hr and it hasnt move up at all

wat do i do?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Wait, it can take few more hours. Maybe leave it over the night so it will finish. There's a lot of people downloading right now, so it takes time.
You may also consider redownloading client from torrent / mediafire if you want to get into game faster.

Offline NuckingFuts

• Characters: Chanzeer
just leave it on and go do something else, took me over 6 hours but now im finally ingame

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
my brother started my update at around 11:30am EST cause he was watching my kids while i stepped out and its 6:20pm and im still waiting for the update to finish. its close but im guessing another few hours.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
ok scratch that.. i think in the next 10 mins of less i will be on game cause its saying sorting files XD so about 7 hours for me to update.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^