Epic Perfect World

Roll back

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Great thx, pre downloads etc so can get on server as soon as open. Does quest string only to get dced for maintence simple to add x2. lol thx for wasting an hour of my time and everyone elses who did the same.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Live with it. Some people such as myself are still stuck on DLing the new client/patching. Have some gratitude for the work that Aga and others have been doing the past few months before criticising. They wasted 1 hour of yours - that's probably 1/200 of the time they've spent making this patch.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Live with it. Some people such as myself are still stuck on DLing the new client/patching. Have some gratitude for the work that Aga and others have been doing the past few months before criticising. They wasted 1 hour of yours - that's probably 1/200 of the time they've spent making this patch.
Couldn't say it better.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Just stop whining about losing 1 hour. You've wasted a lot more for no apparent reason. All you did was quest. They aren't even difficult.

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
We found a game breaking bug and Roll back was the only way since some people abused it too much.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
I wouldn't mind about wasting some time doing the chain quest and stuff but this roll back made me to lose General Summer aka +3 attack level  :'( , so yes we gotta deal with it.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
^^_^
 and is not like almost 2 years ago when it was a 10 days rollback.

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
and what about my gold? GOLD I WASTED ON CARDS? WHERE IS THE ROLLBACK ON THAT?
o

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
We found a game breaking bug and Roll back was the only way since some people abused it too much.

What was bug lol?
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline MoonLotus

• Characters: LastWay
  • Faction: Ruthless
and what about my gold? GOLD I WASTED ON CARDS? WHERE IS THE ROLLBACK ON THAT?

You should have them.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
You sure it was only 200?

cevans1290

You sure it was only 200?
I'd bet Agatio worked day and night sometimes..lets say 12 hours day(Idk..), I was off server for a time - I got back in just December, so lets go from there. I believe he was working already? I forget. One day is 24 hours, lets say he did 12 as stated - 12x7=84 a week, and lets say he did 28 days a month : 84x4=336. And its Dec/Jan/Feb/March/Now April I'm counting, so 5 months. 5x336 is 1680..So get over one hour :)) Also got to add in Beta people testing, and other GM's if he didn't do 12 a day .

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
was just told that everyone chars are being rolled back to lvl 1 and everyone is gonna have to relvl? is this true?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No. There was 2 hour roll back due to bug.