Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World: New Horizons is now live!

Offline qwertyzxc

• Beginner
Why i cant patch my EPW ?  >:(

HOW TO PATCH NEW HORIZON ? FCK! :/
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2014, 12:03 pm by qwertyzxc

Offline ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵉˢᶜᵉᶰᶜᵉ

• ♥ Laura Brehm 2017 ♥
  • Waking up is knowing who you really are ..
  • Characters: Lacrymosa / Eternal / Anywhere (and billion more)
  • Faction: Evanesce
any specific date and time for the x2 event to get to an end? sooo many things to catch up  ;)
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me!

since 2012

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
any specific date and time for the x2 event to get to an end? sooo many things to catch up  ;)
It's over.

Offline ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵉˢᶜᵉᶰᶜᵉ

• ♥ Laura Brehm 2017 ♥
It's over.

nnnuuuhhh.. I just finished downloading the client,and now patching ..... :sad:
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me!

since 2012

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
nnnuuuhhh.. I just finished downloading the client,and now patching ..... :sad:
Well, there was a system announcement saying it was going to last till Monday 1 PM Server Time......sorry dude.

Offline ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵉˢᶜᵉᶰᶜᵉ

• ♥ Laura Brehm 2017 ♥
(me ain't a dude)
  :P

meh,not like I can see the system announcement where and when I can't even had the chance to log on for it. Thanks for the info by the way .. doood :D

since 2012

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
(me ain't a dude)
  :P

meh,not like I can see the system announcement where and when I can't even had the chance to log on for it. Thanks for the info by the way .. doood :D
Not the place to talk about dudes (you can pm/skype though iBored)....anyway, you don't really need x2 for the new update. Most instances give rewards from quests, plus most of the stuff is obtained through quests. So, the x2 won't really be needed.

Offline terminus1

Its been 3 days and i still cant get through the last 8% of the update. This is annoying.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Its been 3 days and i still cant get through the last 8% of the update. This is annoying.

did you download the new client? then open the new client with winrar/zip w/e and then drag the folder to the epw folder? and then replace the old files with the new ones? if you do that its updated in like 3 mins not even