Epic Perfect World

PK protected Base Quest areas

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I would like to suggest making the tow Base Quest mob areas PK protected, since many people exploit it and just gank low-levels and peaceful questers. It really kills the mood for doing BQ...
I know, going blue name, but not everyone keeps his/her character logged on and then the cooldown takes a lot of time.

Offline Mher

• Characters: Mher
No offense but this is non-sense because
1. no one is forcing you(on my perspective) to On your pk.
2. You know the risk of PK on.
3. if they implement this i hope they do it Around Sot/Abba. 

For me its fun the fact when you're out on the safezone you can die anytime.  ^-^

Mher 150 Demon Barbarian.
Shane_Zaniah 150 Demon Wizard.
Mher_Archer 150 Demon Archer.

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
go blue name ?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

For me its fun the fact when you're out on the safezone you can die anytime.  ^-^

^ These points are what I agree with here.

I know the cooldown can be a pain, but at least you have the option to go blue name. Every other server I have played didn't have this option.
Imo, if you are below 150, you shouldn't have blue name off. You are no match to anyone at all so there is no sense to having it off, so your point about low levels farming is a bit invalid.

If we start making areas like this safezone, then you start killing off the PVP aspects of this game, which is one of the main focuses of a p.server. I used to have some great PK at GBQ areas. An annoyance to farmers I know, but it happens.
It sucks to be PKed while you are questing or farming but that is part of the game and it is the risk you take by being white named and being out of safezone.
You can always go blue name, fight back, bring faction members or friends or just come back later when people leave. They aren't there 24/7.

I say no to this. Sorry.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Mher

My Suggestion as your Faction Leader / Officer to set a schedule everyday to all of you do your based quest so your enemy well hesitate or will become group pk instead of gank  :smiley: if that happen please pm me that will be fun lol

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It wouldn't happen.

Not because they hate people who are strictly PvE players who went into PK mode for various reasons, but because there are ways around it.

Furthermore, I would prefer it to be in the TM area.  Either way it's a mean move, but there's nothing much that can be done.  PKers be thirsty.

Imo, if you are below 150, you shouldn't have blue name off. You are no match to anyone at all so there is no sense to having it off, so your point about low levels farming is a bit invalid.

Unfortunately, some classes are required to go into pk mode under 150 because of GV purposes.  I think I was in it for the most part on my archer (which was fine by me since he's always in PK mode anyways) and my cleric has been in and out of it since maybe 145 because of GV.  So there's that.  I do agree that it's optional otherwise.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
I do base quest with blue name when I do not want to pk

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
No need to change anything atm game balance awesome and pretty good:)

Offline csenger41

No need to change anything atm game balance awesome and pretty good:)
This is not a balance issue, just a suggestion to make some players' less frustrated.

Offline csenger41

As told before me, clerics, archers and sins often have to turn on PK mode for GV under level 150.

Also personally this annoyed me the most, when I had only 5 minutes a day to play and just wanted to finish BQ fast, then got killed 3 times in a row by the same person, right after resurrecting and even after asking him to let me be. I don't fight back, don't drop any items, really don't see the point of this. It's just simply annoying 99% of the time.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
This has been brought up more than once and sadly always the same answer- go blue named
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
As told before me, clerics, archers and sins often have to turn on PK mode for GV under level 150.

Why do they have to turn on pk mode??

Offline Mher

back again what i said.

No one forcing you to do pk mode. if that's the requirement to do gv then dont do gv plain and simple. There's a lot of way to do leveling(i dont know if that's right term) and earn ec/coins

Again its up to you. all in all just like reality there's always a risk you can't have both ways.

Sorry it sounds deep and kind a drama.  :-[

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Blue name too good!

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I<3 Red Name Pro, Blue name for chumps, white name is fresh meat For Pk Take your pick Haha xD

I don't purposely kill low level white names, but I do it once in a while, ESPECIALLY if they refuse to talk to me D: but only when I'm doing my quests, like GM said Get Blue name u chump, Or get friends you lonely gamer. GM's have more interesting things to do on these forums and I'm sure they're a bit tired of being hammered by these kind of suggestions all the time. So Please for the respect of this server and it's staff no more
:'(

P.S. The lower level base quest mobs are stretched from sandsong to chromagnon Village, There's plenty of places you could afkin with those mobs and never get seen or attacked, but everyone seems to go to the same exact spot = u get PK'd, use head there's more populated area's of those mobs you can lure and 1 shot all and be done in 5 seconds anyway
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 05:43 am by Puzzle