Epic Perfect World

1vs1 Series #3 Feat. Tobi

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

this is the first server that complains about them being "op" so much when in reality they have BEEN a "all-around" class if played right( they have never fallen completely off even through all expansions and have never being dramatically op)

the only thing i would consider even close to op is 0def which is 20%(Only DEMON veno's can do it and has been around since start of pwi though like come on lol)

Actually on most servers the 0pdef has always been apart of discussions which was the only thing I really complained about to be quite honest.

On some they've lowered the chance of getting it aswell as removing it.

Oh well, this was what i wanted to avoid when I tried to remove a comment -.- ...

Thanks to the people that enjoyed the video either way.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
"The thing is when it comes to venos on here and on any other server the whole 0 pdef and being able to lower the mdef down to nothing, gets me personally to play really defensivly and it makes me mess up basically."

Orrr you can be a mega tryhard and make a genie that's more suitable for veno 1v1s with like evilward + wood immune + willsurge + fortify to counter veno amps/debuffs. :smiley:

Veno is not INCREDIBLY op, theres many things you could have done differently to up your gameplay, I guess.

But yes good fights, was fun to watch. (: kekeke
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 10:54 pm by Panda

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Orrr you can be a mega tryhard and make a genie that's more suitable for veno 1v1s with like evilward + wood immune + willsurge + fortify to counter veno amps/debuffs. :smiley:

Veno is not INCREDIBLY op, theres many things you could have done differently to up your gameplay, I guess.

But yes good fights, was fun to watch. (: kekeke

ur such a tryhard LOL  :police:
Esok★

Offline Droopeh

That is the most random stuff I have ever read, written by the most random person I have ever seen.
How so? It's a 1v1 video including a venomancer as one of the two participants. I figured I'd mention that venomancer Mdef & Pdef de buffs don't reduce your resistance values to nothing (referenced by the op), rather to about half.

sorround

I swear you mango eaters get wf nerfed and i screw your moms. WF is easy to defeat when im not playing it. Wherefocks has ridiculously good gear and skill to play it, every class seems broken in that perspective.