Epic Perfect World

GoF Stone Stacks

Offline FrozenPunch

• Quack Quack
  • Characters: ArticFury
  • Faction: Ducks
Hello everyone. I'm a BM with some Dual Axes that have GoF and I want to put some stones in them. What are the best stones that are cheap for my 140 gear and stack with my GoF?

Thanks!

~Frost

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Some use str stones while others use drakeflame. I don't know which one is better though

Offline EastCoast

I use 2x +300 acc they are cheap and usefull and for the other stone's that have some kind of effect they wont stack with gof but u can as well use them on claw/fist  :P

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Drakeflame and Strenght ones are best options.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Use magic stone or chn once....lelo!!

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Crit shards to hierobug like Master Holy Jolhans

Offline Gen. Cipher

• ★★★★
  • War never changes.
  • Characters: Gen_Cipher
Some use str stones while others use drakeflame. I don't know which one is better though

Stones adding strength will add to your physical defense and physical attack. Drakeflame stones only add to your physical attack.
Read my chronicling of the Territorial Wars here: http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/territorial-war-reports/

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Use magic stone or chn once....lelo!!

Channel BM = instant stun lock >.>

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
AS no class on epic is instant cast, BM cant get instant cast but slightly shorter cast time yes and stun lock is timing not ability to cast stun skill quicker, gives an advantage vs another bm Is all I think but happy to be wrong.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Drakes are more damage.  Especially since you won't want to use god stones for 20 str stones on a 140 axe.  Go with the drakes.
I'm basically 40

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
if you want stunlock...and if its only for stuns( the axes) i suggest you use chant stones for fast stuns, if not thn drake
Recent video.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
You cannot 'stack' GoF with another effect as they cancel each other out. For example, you cannot have a GoF dual axe and add that stone which has a chance to add 'quicken' to your attack. They simply cancel each other out. However you can add stones that add any Statistic like STR or DEX etc. Also you can add accuracy as someone mentioned (and as a bonus you actually get more than the stones say because its a % based, not value based increase) also you can add elemental damage stones too which are good for killing barbs. I guess it depends on what role you take in PK :3

EDIT: Not cancel out, just the added stone will not take effect
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2014, 02:43 pm by Barbie