Epic Perfect World

question regarding already evolved veno pets

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
so as you all know.. we have the evolved form of the nix and the dino out.. what happens to them with this new patch? i mean they are already evolved ect... so do they just get updated with random stats or something?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well the fun thing about that is that you can choose to buy the regular versions of the pets and they evolve into the new ones that we have as custom pets. Or you can choose to evolve the current custom pets to get the same stats process. All the custom pets are able to be evolved but they they don't change appearance (and their evolution process doesn't happen); they just gain the new stats.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
ok thank you :) i was wondering that hehe
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
Eh?was wondering that too :-[ .... Useful ^-^

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
I have another question the pets such as battle snowman,fairy fox,battle deer will they get evolved forms???

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
or the ones u get with event tokens  :-\

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
All the custom pets are able to be evolved but they don't change appearance (and their evolution process doesn't happen); they just gain the new stats.

^ I had already answered this.

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
oh lol I read to fast