Epic Perfect World

New Quests [Short and rewarding]

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Good to do it before doing the instances to get some of the war avatars since their quests and already get good loot from em

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Good to do it before doing the instances to get some of the war avatars since their quests and already get good loot from em
Well some of those are necessary anyway. Also, some of these quests give Primordial Blood or Arcane Sky Pages/Old Book Pages which are needed for skills. So, that saves you some instance runs.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well some of those are necessary anyway. Also, some of these quests give Primordial Blood or Arcane Sky Pages/Old Book Pages which are needed for skills. So, that saves you some instance runs.
^^Precisely. That's why I was going through your guides and thought of doing the quests first rather than jumping to flowsilver or HDD.
Once again, thanks for the guides roids.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thinking the same thing, quest timeeee !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Change title to god of spamming topics >.> instead of noobs >.>

Offline TwIn

• Characters: TwIn
  • Faction: xpendable
nice guide Steroids

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Thanks for this nice guide  ^-^

cevans1290

:| I like Noobs more. Maybe later.
Guild name : NoobsRUs Lel.!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You're good Maxy. Awesome work, carry on helping the server. :)

Offtopic;
I remember when you were at 600 posts, now you overtaken me - by quite a lot as well. :c
I'm = Sad. +Patcher has been on for 3 hours, HASN'T MOVED = So much Sadness. I'm = Crying. I told myself I would get a feck load of Cards today, complete Meridian System and spam instances for Nuema. Sad times. :c

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
You're good Maxy. Awesome work, carry on helping the server. :)

Offtopic;
I remember when you were at 600 posts, now you overtaken me - by quite a lot as well. :c
I'm = Sad. +Patcher has been on for 3 hours, HASN'T MOVED = So much Sadness. I'm = Crying. I told myself I would get a feck load of Cards today, complete Meridian System and spam instances for Nuema. Sad times. :c

believe it or not.....i actually read that as neutela.....dont ask me how...i just did...even i dont know how...

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
Great guide but did you finish the Queen Liu's plea daily ? Cause the npc is not where it is suppose to be.
Come at me mongrel.

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
Ty Steroids great job.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I did the primal world quest I'm mirage sky X. But either time no reward box popped up

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I did the primal world quest I'm mirage sky X. But either time no reward box popped up
First reward = level 150
second reward = Arcane Sky X (full bar)
third reward = Mirage Sky I
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 11:43 am by Steroids

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(
Great guide but did you finish the Queen Liu's plea daily ? Cause the npc is not where it is suppose to be.

I have the same problem. I went to look for her underwater but there wasn't any npc there at all. :|