Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World: New Horizons almost here!

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
thank you guys  for all the hard work cant wait to get into it:D
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2014, 06:59 am by wolfies

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
Questions. 1. Is game now easier or harder?   2. Is easier to make a character 150level and r8? 3. When Tuesday come, we will have to download full client? Or we download from now and wait till Tuesday? 4. Which is the best and faster way to download torrent,mediafire,direct?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Questions. 1. Is game now easier or harder?   2. Is easier to make a character 150level and r8? 3. When Tuesday come, we will have to download full client? Or we download from now and wait till Tuesday? 4. Which is the best and faster way to download torrent,mediafire,direct?

1. The game isn't harder; there are new things to get when you get to 150.
2. The amount of experience is still the same to get to 150; Instances such as Nirvana and FCC were boosted in exp so they are worth doing now at higher levels. R8 still remains the same in terms of getting it, new ways to reforge were implemented and you can now buy rep badges from the guild base as well.
3. When Tuesday comes, you will be able to auto-patch your client to the new version. The auto-patch is I believe in the ballpark of around 2.5GBs? You can choose to download the full new client right now and wait til Tuesday to be able to use it if you'd like.
4. That depends on what internet you have. Some people can download the full client because it's faster than waiting for the auto-patch which will take a few hours regardless. There are some who have internet limits on their usage and for those people, the auto-patch would be their best bet so that they dont take up triple the amount of usage for a client. I had a fast download using the direct method.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
1. The game isn't harder; there are new things to get when you get to 150.
2. The amount of experience is still the same to get to 150; Instances such as Nirvana and FCC were boosted in exp so they are worth doing now at higher levels. R8 still remains the same in terms of getting it, new ways to reforge were implemented and you can now buy rep badges from the guild base as well.
3. When Tuesday comes, you will be able to auto-patch your client to the new version. The auto-patch is I believe in the ballpark of around 2.5GBs? You can choose to download the full new client right now and wait til Tuesday to be able to use it if you'd like.
4. That depends on what internet you have. Some people can download the full client because it's faster than waiting for the auto-patch which will take a few hours regardless. There are some who have internet limits on their usage and for those people, the auto-patch would be their best bet so that they dont take up triple the amount of usage for a client. I had a fast download using the direct method.
Thanks..:)

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Nice
Thx Aga for the hard work ^

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
IT HAS EXTENDED BLACK LIST!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Anjani

■ Trophy Mode for Supreme Cape has been changed:
* It will require completing 12 gold runs of first three maps in Lunar.
* Monsters in this mode will give much better challenge than any Trophy Mode before
* Trophy Mode in FBs 99 is still available, however since these instances have been revamped, they are much more troublesome than Lunar
* Old badges from TM 99 can be converted to new Supreme Badges at Celestial Messengers in Arrowhead Manor or Lotharis / Momaganon

Question: Can we exchange the SoT/Aba robes to Gold Medals again?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If u are unhappy, not our problem.Say ty for patch and done.No1 needs your opinion. :normal-12:

Ty for patch, but I even not going download it - I found another place with full content. Btw, many epw friends already here too.
And last note to Aga: start listen to whole community, not only to few people like Seby - that hurt server most.

Tnx for big fun for almost a year - epw was totally different from all other servers. But stop talk nonsense epw are balanced - even after NH patch other servers dont have stats epw has year ago, because of max lvl150.

P.S. statement passive skills  defense make disbalance are just hilarious:D

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
i liked EPW cuz it was diferent from PWI...but now..........
NH is NOT neded on this server,u guys could just put more custome stuff in like those new dungeons and a new map aka Primal World. As i goes for my self im probly gonna quit now,since i quite PWI to cuz of the NH.
I mean Achivments and Titels in MMO? If i want that ill play Dragon Age or Reckoning and not a damn MMO game
o

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can we exchange old TM like Eden and etch to current one?
You can exchange SoT and Aba or Lunar to new Badges.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
You can exchange SoT and Aba or Lunar to new Badges.
And what to older TMs?I have many like Eden and etc I forgot their names Qq

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Ty for patch, but I even not going download it - I found another place with full content. Btw, many epw friends already here too.
And last note to Aga: start listen to whole community, not only to few people like Seby - that hurt server most.

Tnx for big fun for almost a year - epw was totally different from all other servers. But stop talk nonsense epw are balanced - even after NH patch other servers dont have stats epw has year ago, because of max lvl150.

P.S. statement passive skills  defense make disbalance are just hilarious:D

i liked EPW cuz it was diferent from PWI...but now..........
NH is NOT neded on this server,u guys could just put more custome stuff in like those new dungeons and a new map aka Primal World. As i goes for my self im probly gonna quit now,since i quite PWI to cuz of the NH.
I mean Achivments and Titels in MMO? If i want that ill play Dragon Age or Reckoning and not a damn MMO game

Why don't you play it before deciding? It's not like he copied the exact patch that ruined PWI. He's tweaked it a lot. There's no rebirth/reawaken.  And achievements and titles are mostly for the PvE, no one's forcing you to do it anyway. Stats aren't really going to affect you that much. The War Avatar titles should be enough anyway.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Why don't you play it before deciding? It's not like he copied the exact patch that ruined PWI. He's tweaked it a lot. There's no rebirth/reawaken.  And achievements and titles are mostly for the PvE, no one's forcing you to do it anyway. Stats aren't really going to affect you that much. The War Avatar titles should be enough anyway.
I give them 2 weeks.
 :normal-2:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are