Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World: New Horizons almost here!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice patch.

Update for balance are a bit low but np..
About sins, make CoTD instant cast and instant cd for duo gameplay aps/dph then I think you can't do anything else to make this class totaly unbalanced much.

Good job.

Sins lost 5 attack levels on their R8 sets which was moved to CoTD. This effectively gave a nerf to APS and gave more reason for DPH.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
So, we can download and wait till Tuesday? Or wtf?
You download the NH client now and wait till Tuesday for the patch
Keep the NH and the old clients separate for now though
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline starstasia

• Beginner
I'm actually unhappy with the new content of the New Horizons update. I didn't like New Horizons on PWI which is one of the reasons I switched to Epic. Whatever you do, please don't change Seat of Torment or Abaddon caves! They are fine as they are.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm actually unhappy with the new content of the New Horizons update. I didn't like New Horizons on PWI which is one of the reasons I switched to Epic. Whatever you do, please don't change Seat of Torment or Abaddon caves! They are fine as they are.
If u are unhappy, not our problem.Say ty for patch and done.No1 needs your opinion. :normal-12:

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
If u are unhappy, not our problem.Say ty for patch and done.No1 needs your opinion. :normal-12:
[shadow=red,left]
Totally Agreed with ya man on this
[/shadow]
[/color]

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Not to be rude, but there is always the uninstall option if your that unhappy...ijs

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The game evolves, just as any online game does. The transition to Tideborns and Earthguards was similar, with people not liking everything that had happened. But people got used to that, just as people will get used to this.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Frankly, how often did you do Abaddon or Seat of Torment? I know, BH leads you to those instances, but now, new BH targets are in new instances which is a lot more exciting tbh. The other reason people ran SoT and Aba was the TM cape. Well, it is now farmable via TM Lunar which is a little difficult, but like Agatio said, people will just learn how to do it. The only other reason people do these instances are card bosses. Meese suggested these bosses be moved to a different place (in the same instance, just a little earlier) and Agatio probably will. Now, if there's any other reason you did Abaddon or Seat of Torment (maybe you were farming molds for a collect, I have a friend who does that) I can't blame you for being angry. But the masses do these instances for 3 reasons and all of them have different ways to do now.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Do we have an official guide yet the new content yet? Not just skills personally Idc about the skills. But like what u just said new Tm runs etc

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
Do we have an official guide yet the new content yet? Not just skills personally Idc about the skills. But like what u just said new Tm runs etc

http://epicpw.com/guides/new-horizons-content-guide/

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
omg ty so much agatio-samaaa<3

i'll just stick for the auto patch since i dont have that much dl limit left q.q

not to be rude but,

why can't u make a manual patch? :c that would make it faster, why do u think it's not worth it? :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
omg ty so much agatio-samaaa<3

i'll just stick for the auto patch since i dont have that much dl limit left q.q

not to be rude but,

why can't u make a manual patch? :c that would make it faster, why do u think it's not worth it? :c
Well like he said, he'll have to make 2 files. You don't know the trouble needed for 1. Neither do I, but just think how much work it would be for 2. Suck it up, he's already worked hard enough on this patch.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Well like he said, he'll have to make 2 files. You don't know the trouble needed for 1. Neither do I, but just think how much work it would be for 2. Suck it up, he's already worked hard enough on this patch.
ty for the clarification, imma just take the auto patch and just suck it up ;c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3