Epic Perfect World

Wizard request

Offline der55

• Beginner
with the new patch upcoming I checked out the skills for all classes, and would want to ask Agatio if he'd consider keeping the wiz new shield ads, like the chi gain on fire, first it will make a wiz's life easier, but because fire is useless against all except other wizards it wont make to much a impact, I'm not trying to make wizards OP, just a bit more attractive to play, I see many archers, psy Bms sins, but very few wizards, despite them being a very strong class, its because they kind of look plain both in skill anims and skill combos, ppl don't think a wiz stands a chance, also would ask everyone's opinion too

scxclfbdnkgw

i main mage and it'd be useless. not worth the trouble

Vegas

they kind of look plain both in skill anims and skill combos, ppl don't think a wiz stands a chance, also would ask everyone's opinion too

lolwut?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Okay, I didn't understand any of that. But I'll try.

with the new patch upcoming I checked out the skills for all classes, and would want to ask Agatio if he'd consider keeping the wiz new shield ads, like the chi gain on fire, first it will make a wiz's life easier, but because fire is useless against all except other wizards it wont make to much a impact, I'm not trying to make wizards OP, just a bit more attractive to play, I see many archers, psy Bms sins, but very few wizards, despite them being a very strong class, its because they kind of look plain both in skill anims and skill combos, ppl don't think a wiz stands a chance, also would ask everyone's opinion too

First, the shield is water that gains chi. Second, it should still be in there, since I just tested my wiz on the test server, and it gained chi when it had water shield up.
I don't understand what this has to do with anything.
Skill animation and look totally make what people play, it's like the only factor.  :normal-19:
Wizards are fine the way they are. They hurt when played correctly, and can survive perfectly fine.

Vegas

Okay, I didn't understand any of that. But I'll try.

Same :/

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.

Wizards 1 shot people all the time, term glass cannon for a reason xD

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I guess he meant it's harder to survive as a wiz or something. °^°
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls