Epic Perfect World

Brand new to EPW, looking for some help with my Veno.

Offline thetracker3

So, literally just got the client updated, created my account, logged in, pretty much remade my old Veno to the best of my ability, got to level 110, and I've been doing a few quests. Then it hits me: "Holy hell, Veno's can have pets! I need one or 50 of those."

So, using my Google-Fu, I start looking for some guides to what pets I should get, but all of them were from before the Tideborn update... literally none of them were helpful. So, I figured I'd come here and ask for some help.

I already know about powerleveling my pets, cause of this post: http://epicpw.com/guides/veno-pet-leveling-guide/. So, I just need to know what pets to get. I'm pretty squishy, as I plan to put as many points into Magic as humanly possible. So, I think a tanky pet would suit me best.

If there's a current guide to Venos, please give me the link. It would be awesome if this entire post could be solved by one reply.

Thanks!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well here in Epic u have the normal pets in the Mounts & Pets NPC, inclusing the Nix and Herc.
then u have our custom pets, at the Event Forge you will need to use Event Tokens though.
u can also obtain some rare ones we had on xmas, only obtainable from players now since we removed the normal way of getting them.
those custom made pets all have the same stats, air or ground.

Offline thetracker3

well here in Epic u have the normal pets in the Mounts & Pets NPC, inclusing the Nix and Herc.
then u have our custom pets, at the Event Forge you will need to use Event Tokens though.
u can also obtain some rare ones we had on xmas, only obtainable from players now since we removed the normal way of getting them.
those custom made pets all have the same stats, air or ground.

Alright, where is the Mounts & Pets NPC? I'm not seeing them in the Coordinates Assistant, though that's probably just because I'm not in the right area.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
in Archosaur for example they are at West, while u walk to go out on the left side.
u can find it at South aswell, on your way to the forges from west.

they should be in every major city aswell  :-\

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Aww if only I can log in atm , I'll be happy to help you out and give you some stuff to start out with but it might be ome time till I can log on again :/

Offline thetracker3

in Archosaur for example they are at West, while u walk to go out on the left side.
u can find it at South aswell, on your way to the forges from west.

they should be in every major city aswell  :-\

Found it. Bear with a cart and a child. Funny thing was, I saw that before, then I logged off and forgot where I saw it.

Here

I went over this with someone on reddit, who told me about EPW, giving me a bunch of guides doesn't really help me, as I'm never sure when a guide is relevant to where I'm at, unless the maker of said guide list says something along the lines of: "Do Blue guides, then Green guides, then Yellow, then orange, then red. All in order, one right after the other." and has all the guides color coded. And I don't think that Echo plans to do that. Maybe he/she does, I don't know his/her plans.

Aww if only I can log in atm , I'll be happy to help you out and give you some stuff to start out with but it might be ome time till I can log on again :/

The only freebie I want is knowledge. You know what they say: "Knowledge is half the battle." technically its all of the battle, because said knowledge will lead you to the other half of the battle.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Found it. Bear with a cart and a child. Funny thing was, I saw that before, then I logged off and forgot where I saw it.

I went over this with someone on reddit, who told me about EPW, giving me a bunch of guides doesn't really help me, as I'm never sure when a guide is relevant to where I'm at, unless the maker of said guide list says something along the lines of: "Do Blue guides, then Green guides, then Yellow, then orange, then red. All in order, one right after the other." and has all the guides color coded. And I don't think that Echo plans to do that. Maybe he/she does, I don't know his/her plans.

The only freebie I want is knowledge. You know what they say: "Knowledge is half the battle." technically its all of the battle, because said knowledge will lead you to the other half of the battle.
Okay, well I can help you, but I can't play right now, if you want to know something, you can just message me on the forum or skype.