Epic Perfect World

Is demon seeker vortex broken?

Offline Cinnabon

Ive zhened in gv with my seeker countless times now with the demon vortex skill, the one that is suppose to stun mobs 15% of the time each hit for 1 sec and I have yet to see any mob stunned at all.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Ive zhened in gv with my seeker countless times now with the demon vortex skill, the one that is suppose to stun mobs 15% of the time each hit for 1 sec and I have yet to see any mob stunned at all.
the mobs there aren't stunable if i recall

edit: I said if i recall cause i haven't done GV in ages, plus i rarely play anymore

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Lolz.... Mobs are stunable.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think the hit refers to each interval, not every individual line of damage that happens during the intervals.

Offline Cinnabon

I think the hit refers to each interval, not every individual line of damage that happens during the intervals.

Even so, there have been 3mill hp mobs in gv that take ages to kill when in zhen that dont get stunned not once during at least a 5minute period.

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
  • Characters: XxMountMexX, NiceKahones
  • Faction: Artifex
15% is a low chance in terms of mobs and players.. Say for instance the chance of Spirit Blackhole purging a target. My archer can hit someone for 3 minutes straight without purging once, but then again, I can go hit a single mob once, and it'll purge. It's just about percentages and chance, and how often the skill itself procs. Demon vortex isn't broken last I checked, so it's probably just the fact that you've got really bad luck at the skill proc'ing...
XxMountMexX ~ Demon Barbarian
NiceKahunas ~ Demon Archer
NiceKahones ~ Demon Venomancer
ShadowFallz ~ Demon Assassin
BamBamm ~ Demon Blademaster

Offline Cinnabon

Hmm I will have to test it more when we have another bhgv xD

scatterer3

I was wondering about that too, when I did BH's. But tbh Idc since it's not useful in PvP.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
As far as I know, I spam GV with the HolyGV guildies of mine with my demon seek. I've never seen the demon vortex stun mobs.
P.S. I have done so many GVs (being in HolyGV) and I've never seen it proc ever. So don't know whether it's just bad luck or a broken or bugged thing.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Cinnabon

Yeah I did an old BH gv2 today and it didn't process not once. Would be nice if a gm could test it out as well because on real pwi and other private servers it seems like it proced like crazy as if 15% per hit of vortex.