Epic Perfect World

Barbarian lvling genie

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Hi everyone, wanting some advice on what skills I should put on a zeal genie for lvling in pv. I currently have umm... 117/140 absolute domain, occult ice, tangling mire. Any other ideas? Basically I hate pulling half of pv then get swamped by a stunner you all know what I mean lol.
Thank you in advance for your replies.

SorenWolfen

Get solid shield.  :)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
And that one.. didn't remember name till u said it

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
You can use Holy path+10 sec anti stun 79 skill but as for the genie Solid Shield is like a mini turtle, Tree of Protection is a must no matter what you're using the genie for, Faith has a 100% chance to be immune (also removes) to all negative statuses (very high cost though, 160), Badge of Courage has a chance to break out of stunned state though in the 135+ pv the mobs freeze, they dont stun, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Remove paralysis has a chance to remove a immobilizing effect from u, i'm assuming that includes Freezes.

Faith, Badge of Courage and Remove Paralysis are respectively Lv14, Lv7 and Lv4, on the genie skills board thingie.

Hope this helped ^^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well for one, get your barb skill, Violent Triumph to be immune to immobilization effects. Then, get Tree of Protection on genie, kinda like an alternative Invoke the Spirit or Solid Shield. Also, get Faith, works the same as Violent Triumph, real useful. Then, if you're having problems with the boss, you can get Frenzy, increase attack levels and decreases defense, not a problem while you're killing the boss only. And if you still have place, get Extreme Poison, if you have problem with the boss. Though after you're done with PV. Get Occult. Barbs don't have that many stuns so Occult is a must.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
get STR genie , have Mire, solid shield, tree of protection, anythin else is optional.

pull mobs while in tiger, use Violent triumph(anti-stun in human form then switch to tiger) then as soon as you pull enough mobs you are comfortable with(like half cave),

Demon Barb with demon skillbooks learned
click roar, Invoke(turtle) , chi skill(bestial rage) , Tangling Mire, Tree of Protection(optional),Sunder, Human Form, Armageddon = GG

for sage Tree of Protection is a must since you don;t have 100% critical Arma.

Have fun. :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
any1 else angry that his genie is 117/140 while I can barely get above 100......

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
any1 else angry that his genie is 117/140 while I can barely get above 100......
i've made 2 120+LP genies with just a bit of patience
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
So I shouldn't tell/show you my archers genie then?? Lolz.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
100-120 STR genie
Occult, Tangling Mire, Solid shield, Tree of Protection = barbs main genie skills.

Absolute domain = most of the time i use ToP over it but ok personal preference.

Fortify = good option if u have good timing to resist stuns that would come in your way, might screw up your magic def a bit but you should be fine

Holy Path = useful for NW or a nice escape if some1 guild sigs on u, using Violent Triumph(Anti stun) + holy path = easy szing

Rest is completely optional if u wanna go like Nulify Poison so you're fine vs WF's and Mystics, Soul of Fire vs MG Spark combos, Will Surge for psy's etc.

For pvp later that is. If u gonna pve, u can also take them all, they are quite good aswell. There are some World Bosses that can *** you up pretty easily, also if u want to PvE more Extreme poison is not bad pick either.