5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Make Trade chat useable

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
My suggestion is making the Trade channel useable by making it like World chat, so everyone gets the messages there, so WC would be less crowded and people who trade stuff a lot or just want to buy stuff wouldn't have to keep a sharp eye on it not to miss something in the crowd of chatting and spamming.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
My suggestion is making the Trade channel useable by making it like World chat, so everyone gets the messages there, so WC would be less crowded and people who trade stuff a lot or just want to buy stuff wouldn't have to keep a sharp eye on it not to miss something in the crowd of chatting and spamming.
It has been suggested before. And it is not in Agatio's hands. Unless PWI implements it, Agatio won't be able to bring it to EPW. The most you can do atm is try suggesting on PWI Forums. I like the idea though.

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
It has been suggested before. And it is not in Agatio's hands. Unless PWI implements it, Agatio won't be able to bring it to EPW. The most you can do atm is try suggesting on PWI Forums. I like the idea though.
Ohh, I see...
So he also couldn't make it possible to pay with EC at Auctioneer. That would help a lot too, since that feature is not really used at the moment.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
No he couldnt do that. Basically if it is not on the official server some things just cannot be done. Implementing whole new systems cant really be done. Mobs dropping ec is easy...edit the mob data. Weapon skins etc kinda same details. If the idea is on pwi they can be tweaked on a private server to some extent

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
If only people can buy gold via auctioneer but I guess if it happens economy might get messed up

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
If only people can buy gold via auctioneer but I guess if it happens economy might get messed up
Well atm, you can buy gold from auctioneer, IF someone is willing to sell. Event gold though, for coins. So like, 70+ million coins for 1 piece.

But no, EC trades in AH isn't possible without PWI doing it first and since PWI doesn't have EC or Mysterious Chips as a major currency, it won't be implemented.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
t happening also reminds me of a game called TWOM most people spam there too instead of using wc which is free x.x

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
people will start spamming/trolling there too

so we'll just get two horrible chats instead of one

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
people will start spamming/trolling there two

And one of them would be free. Oh god, the horror.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
And one of them would be free. Oh god, the horror.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Good idea.

It's been suggested before.

The way these chats work is appearently hardcoded into the game and as such not possible to change.

(Would quote the GN reply but the topic is locked.) http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/world-chat/msg138822/#msg138822

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
If its possible bidding system can open for selling unique items it should helps everyone....

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
people will start spamming/trolling there too

+1
You'll just get a second World chat, but free. I don't really see the point tbh.