Epic Perfect World

Any chance of a new server?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
We have 2 servers located in france atm.
Not sure where the other one is located, but it's also in europe.

one of the servers is in NA i think not exactly sure though, however 2 of them are in Europe

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
We have 2 servers located in france atm.
Not sure where the other one is located, but it's also in europe.

I wasn't aware of the locations before this time, but if that is true - then I'll agree to this.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I wasn't aware of the locations before this time, but if that is true - then I'll agree to this.

if agatio could move one of the servers that are in europe to another location, that would also be helpful for other players also, and he wouldnt have to spend extra on another server, just find another place that has roughly same price and right location.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I think the only issue is cost.

A lot of people donate a lot of money, and quite often.

Maybe if Aga brought back buying EC for money he'd get more money. -I'm kidding, no one kill me pls.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Australia server = bb all lol!

Offline Almighty

Easy hiero 24/7 LOL!!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Adding another mirrors in different world locations wouldn't have any impact on the overall latency, because server location would stay the same. All the latency issues are due to the distance to the server and network issues that happen on the way.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
+ 1 OP!!!!

:tiger-49:  :tiger-7: no to the lag

Adding another mirrors in different world locations wouldn't have any impact on the overall latency, because server location would stay the same. All the latency issues are due to the distance to the server and network issues that happen on the way.

I AGREE AGATIO!!!

:tiger-50:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I knew that
And they said I was wrong
 :tiger-12:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Yes please.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda

I'm pretty sure a mirror server would help a decent amount.
It's almost unplayable for alot of us, especially with red ping. Just some help to yellow would be nice.
I bought WTFast, it does reduce my ping a fair bit but lately, I think the main server is lagging.
Many of us are spiking to about 16k ping for no reason, I'm sure its not our individual internets since its not just me, but many other people.

On pw storm one of their servers is US North, my ping is about 300-500 using that server, whilst on their european server its about 600-800.
For people in america using the us north mirror server, they have about 100-200 ping, instead of 200-300.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
YESSSSSSS PLSSSSS
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Netherlands or uk has the best host...  Can we have some server located by one of this 2 countries plox

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda

LOL. pretty sure my internet is not that bad wtf.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.

Wouldn't different server locations reduce DCing? (not advertising) but Storm server had USA and UK servers, I almost never DC'd when I used to play there, just asking anyway, I'm not tech savy with server stuff xD