Epic Perfect World

Any psy tips?

Offline Toxicdagz

• Forever together. <3
  • Characters: Naryn
  • Faction: Paranoia
Hey everybody, i was thinking of making a psychic... But ive never dealt with one before  :-X not even in pk....SO i was wondering if anybody could give me some tips and advice  :tiger-25: :monkey-46:
In this beautiful, cruel world... Life must go on. Right?

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
im not good psy. but as for playin against them as melee type. SoS keeps you alve unless they will surge or Put up Immune (AD, Sutra, IG) and Aps u. oR they buff up debuff u then HIt with their 1 shotter while you in black vodoo or purged.  So always keep it up. as for Soul of stunning, if you buff it up beforehand a pro player will see the Icon and just use Anti stun or immune. but if You time it right like some Psys. you can stun them for a Loooong time. the Tide Buff that reduce channel is awesome for Skill spamming.  IF you see a mystic cast natures vengeance( i think) on you that multiplies Damage from Absorb soul use Evil Ward on your genie. 8k Pdef is a hard life but with white vodoo and seals you are one of the tankiest classes in game. Watch Cynix Vids if u demon psy and don't like camping.

edit:
Also the Immune against Physical Damage works well. and some psys use it when their genie is out of energy or when physical class go 3 sparked or something.  have fun
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Psyc. is good class but have low pdef. its does not matter depend on vodoo adjustment, we have op def lvl and atk lvl,its true if u feel rambo and always atk lvl buffed imma sure you will die 1shot by opponent,try to get 2 type of weapon atk lvl and def lvl once,our skills look like awesome so use them. psyc. good class hope you feel good with play psyc. hf and enjoy:P

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Gear required : DS neck physical defence with decent stats( 20/21/22 magic or 2 atk lvl 9/10/11 magic)
                         WS Belt phy def same stats as neck
                         R8 armor must have magic or str(str can be restated to magic) and critic since if u critic as a psy, u hiero bug people (hiero bug= dealing enough damage to kill/take away deaden without ticking the charm, a hit that is more than half of target's hp)
                         R8 weapon : Attack lvl/def level / puri(i like def level more, since reaching a 120-130 def level is enough to not need a purify pray for luck when any gof'er hits a lot) and atk lvl with magic/critic/magic attack added.
                         Rings  20+ magic or 2 atk lvl 10 magic
                         Tome : nightwatch
                         Cape ascended supreme robe, imo.
  For mass pk u are a CC and a aoe DD so be carefull cause u'll get Attacked alot cause of your big damage and ability to control many people with 1 stun/seal or hit. Sage psy will will help u alot.
  For 1v1 you basically use def wep till u see the enemy wasting genie or going out of tidal/defence or status aliments and u just psy will , go black voodoo and deal damage, if u cast stun from soul of stun be sure u'll be counting the time stun lasts so u can seal in time creating a stunlock, then stun again and basically that's it.
It's a class for patient people. I don't like playing it since i have to play in voodoo then catch a right moment to DD either way u get pretty much 1-2-3 shoted.(not an experienced psy since i made one for fun then rq'ed it after 3 weeks, i don't like the gameplay, some like, try it yourself)

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I currently play Psychic as main, but I'm still new to it so spare me if I'm doing something dumb lol.

I prefer Puzzle Neck to Dragonchild's Scale. My Puzzle has +11 Magic and %2 Physical Damage Reduction.
My r8 gear has Magic, Physical Resistance, Physical/Magical Damage Reduction. My gear is kind of a mix between attacking gear and defensive gear. I haven't finished that, but I plan to have a full offensive set and a full defensive set.
I like to switch between Magic Ring and Might Ring. My magic ring has attack levels and my might ring has defense levels / magic. I do this because I can tank squads all day, and still be able to kill as a support Psychic.
You definitely need two r8 weapons. One that has Attack Levels and one that has Defense Levels. Don't worry about mixing Attack stats with Defense stats, because it is easy to switch between the two.
Don't worry too much about channeling, or so I have been told.
I personally am sage. I have seen people do demon, but I like sage better because it has more defensive skills.

Hopefully these all help. PM me ingame if you ever want to practice. (I'm Ever) Good luck :)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Stomp2.0

• What's a title?
  • Verizon in game.
  • Characters: Verizon, Stomp, Bear, Travis, caCrV
Personally I love Psychic more then any other class, it's tankier then any magic class, it deals more damage then most other magic classes. It has an auto seal and a long ass stun. I've been playing Psychic since it came out on pwi. I used to play only Sage Psychic but here I switched to Demon Psychic. I have 32% base crit rate and 975 magic, so I use Tide Spirit "Demon" and have 52% crit rate for 15 seconds. Or Landslide procs which is 4 seconds of 82% Crit rate. Psychic will has a 20% chance to require no sparks "very helpful". Disturb Soul increases channeling time by 100% Which hurts all classes. Not going to list every skill effects here. Just look them up on google if you wish to decide.
My gears are:
Dragonscales Necklace 11str/11 magic
Warsong Belt 20 magic
Rank 8 recasts with str/magic on armor "also crit rates"
22 att lvl 3% channel 2% crit weapon
29 def lvl weapon
Purify weapon.
Rank 8 ring with 20 magic, and dragon magic ring with 20 magic.
Genie is 116/150 zeal genie with
fortify lvl 1 "any higher is retarded costs more energy and only lowers chance to lower magic resistance"
evil ward lvl 10"used to block mystic absorb soul combo"
Belief lvl 10 breaks everything and blocks absorb soul combo
absolute domain for last chance living
expel for spamming to annoy sins who camp tidal
cloud eruption for chi
holy path for the kids who run away
124 vit/100 mag
"if you can afford it buy the +6 att lvl runes from botique they're great in mass pk"

Gameplay consists of you have to recognize ppl's strategies, Usually depends on the class, no one is perfect at it but you need to watch their genie use and what they like to do.

Sins usually camp tidal which you just stay in white voodoo and use def lvl wep and they either give up and stealth or get unlucky and our stun gets through then they're dead. "Make sure they don't have enough energy to use Belief or Badge of Courage and break your stun b4 you switch to black voodoo"

Archers always spam anti stun and either ig or will surge or both. Easy to kill just soulburn if they will surge and use psychic will then get closer. They get 2 leaps then they're dead or stealth. No biggie just pop a stealth detection pot and 2 shot them.

Wizards just slow their channeling with Disturb Soul and they get dropped easily. Most here cant play without channeling. Also they'll try to get you to half HP then blade tempest if you see them start to cast it just psychic will.

Clerics do the same. They will go into their little attack form and put soulburn on you so speed up your charm don't slow theirs. Also they love plume shot spam so spam Psychic will when at half hp. if they sleep and do their debuff combo just belief out of it after they finish it and Earth Vector usually they drop fast or waste belief on it in a panic and you can put up soul of stunning and they either gotta tank you and try to spam heal with your disturb soul on them or take the stun and just die.

Mystics very easy class to beat, just wait for them to get all puffed up and try their absorb soul combo which can 1 shot a psychic if they don't know how to block it. just slow their channeling and when they've wasted all their sparks on their little combo slow their charm and kill them.

Barbs are easy usually just slow their charm and keep them slowed or stunned and they waste their solid shield and invoke and are done. Stay in white voodoo until they waste both or you'll get 1 shot.

Seekers rely on one combo here, just belief before they cast it on you and they're easy to drop. Except Camron if you see him just run he's a pain in the ass in pk.

Venos just slow their channeling and kill their pet with your DOT skills Torrent and Sand Trap. Slow the venos charm then they will panic use all their immunes. "be patient wait them out and then kill them"

Blademasters are the most annoying class on this server, Slow their charm and hope they're dumb enough to use phys marrow to get chi and you catch them doing it then they're 1 shots. If not just save your expel for their blade tornado and their will surge and they cant kill you. They are tanky as hell in magic marrow, almost impossible to kill if you don't have a plan. Basically slow their charm, "if they're the new 'axe type' bm's just slow their channeling as well *does not work on anti stun so don't waste it*"

Psychics 99% of the time wont 1v1 you "unless you ask me for 1v1 in game im Stomp and i love 1v1ing psychics on mine" But if you find one that does then slow their charm and channeling and learn to lock them "seal - stun - seal" and they usually drop eventually or camp white voodoo then just ignore them and wait until they switch to  black.

These are just a few pointers that im willing to give out. Anything else you will need to practice and learn on your own. If you're playing for mass pk then you need morai skills to support your cleric and your squad. Mainly Shroud of Shadow, Summon, and Psionic Link.

If you have any questions or anyone does please pm me in game Stomp .

Thanks for listening or reading have a good day. :)

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Personally I love Psychic more then any other class, it's tankier then any magic class, it deals more damage then most other magic classes. It has an auto seal and a long ass stun. I've been playing Psychic since it came out on pwi. I used to play only Sage Psychic but here I switched to Demon Psychic. I have 32% base crit rate and 975 magic, so I use Tide Spirit "Demon" and have 52% crit rate for 15 seconds. Or Landslide procs which is 4 seconds of 82% Crit rate. Psychic will has a 20% chance to require no sparks "very helpful". Disturb Soul increases channeling time by 100% Which hurts all classes. Not going to list every skill effects here. Just look them up on google if you wish to decide.
My gears are:
Warsong Belt 20 magic
29 def lvl weapon
Purify weapon.
fortify lvl 1 "any higher is retarded costs more energy and only lowers chance to lower magic resistance"
cloud eruption for chi
124 vit/100 mag
"if you can afford it buy the +6 att lvl runes from botique they're great in mass pk"

Gameplay consists of you have to recognize ppl's strategies, Usually depends on the class, no one is perfect at it but you need to watch their genie use and what they like to do.

Sins usually camp tidal which you just stay in white voodoo and use def lvl wep and they either give up and stealth or get unlucky and our stun gets through then they're dead. "Make sure they don't have enough energy to use Belief or Badge of Courage and break your stun b4 you switch to black voodoo"

Archers always spam anti stun and either ig or will surge or both. Easy to kill just soulburn if they will surge and use psychic will then get closer. They get 2 leaps then they're dead or stealth. No biggie just pop a stealth detection pot and 2 shot them.

Wizards just slow their channeling with Disturb Soul and they get dropped easily. Most here cant play without channeling. Also they'll try to get you to half HP then blade tempest if you see them start to cast it just psychic will.

Clerics do the same. They will go into their little attack form and put soulburn on you so speed up your charm don't slow theirs. Also they love plume shot spam so spam Psychic will when at half hp. if they sleep and do their debuff combo just belief out of it after they finish it and Earth Vector usually they drop fast or waste belief on it in a panic and you can put up soul of stunning and they either gotta tank you and try to spam heal with your disturb soul on them or take the stun and just die.

Mystics very easy class to beat, just wait for them to get all puffed up and try their absorb soul combo which can 1 shot a psychic if they don't know how to block it. just slow their channeling and when they've wasted all their sparks on their little combo slow their charm and kill them.

Barbs are easy usually just slow their charm and keep them slowed or stunned and they waste their solid shield and invoke and are done. Stay in white voodoo until they waste both or you'll get 1 shot.

Seekers rely on one combo here, just belief before they cast it on you and they're easy to drop. Except Camron if you see him just run he's a pain in the ass in pk.

Venos just slow their channeling and kill their pet with your DOT skills Torrent and Sand Trap. Slow the venos charm then they will panic use all their immunes. "be patient wait them out and then kill them"

Blademasters are the most annoying class on this server, Slow their charm and hope they're dumb enough to use phys marrow to get chi and you catch them doing it then they're 1 shots. If not just save your expel for their blade tornado and their will surge and they cant kill you. They are tanky as hell in magic marrow, almost impossible to kill if you don't have a plan. Basically slow their charm, "if they're the new 'axe type' bm's just slow their channeling as well *does not work on anti stun so don't waste it*"

Psychics 99% of the time wont 1v1 you "unless you ask me for 1v1 in game im Stomp and i love 1v1ing psychics on mine" But if you find one that does then slow their charm and channeling and learn to lock them "seal - stun - seal" and they usually drop eventually or camp white voodoo then just ignore them and wait until they switch to  black.

These are just a few pointers that im willing to give out. Anything else you will need to practice and learn on your own. If you're playing for mass pk then you need morai skills to support your cleric and your squad. Mainly Shroud of Shadow, Summon, and Psionic Link.

Good guide

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
My gears are:
Warsong Belt 20 magic
29 def lvl weapon
Purify weapon.
cloud eruption for chi
124 vit/100 mag

:o ty for the tips, will be useful to use on my psy lawl
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Good touch seby ....:)
psyc. if you play as a main you have lot of experiment and fun or he t play as alt thn u feel 2-3 days good thn u become bored :P
hf :3

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I have some agreements and disagreements with a few points mentioned here, but I'm going to keep it somewhat short on my critiques.

Don't use a D scale on a psy unless you're using a dragon cape.
Don't use a dragon cape unless you don't have a supreme robe.
If you can obtain a puzzle cube, use a puzzle cube.

Sage psy is designed for a more defensive play style.  If you prefer camping white voodoo, this is for you.  Crit stones are recommended for sages because they already have a slight atk lvl and damage boost.

Demon psy is more balls to the wall.  If you are able to react quickly to threats and aren't worried about how much damage potential your opponent has, this is for you.  I recommend pure magic build for demons.  I use magic stones, supreme robe, and magic stats on all r8.  My crit comes primarily from demon landslide and tide spirit.

The simplest way I can suggest learning psychic (demon or sage) is to die.  Camping white voodoo hinders a psychic's reaction time.  Many simply use it as a crutch to replace the need to actually take the initiative to use survival and damage strategies at the same time.  These are the psychics to switch to black and fall over dead because they have no idea how the rest of the class works outside of white voodoo.

You won't know what helps you survive in a high risk environment (especially with low defense) until you learn what gets you killed.  The best players of any class learned their survivability by learning and taking note of what doesn't work.  Taking risks while learning will help you to understand what to do and what not to do next time.

The easiest way to avoid handicapping yourself is to try getting accustomed to using black voodoo as your primary buff.  This will mean you die more often if you're a new psychic.  However, if you adapt to chaining immune skills, fortifies, immobilizes, appropriate stun timing, and proper kiting/positioning, you will become a better psychic.

I currently have 1100 magic and 90 attack levels base with black (102 with blessing and rune).  However, my pdef is 9.4k and I only have 27 defense levels.  The only thing that allows me to be successful is to keep my opponent afraid.  If they realize that you fear their damage, they will exploit you.  They won't need to use any of their resources to survive.  They're free to use them all towards killing you instead.  Don't let them think about how easy it is to kill you.  Make them think about how hard it is to stay alive against you.  Keep your genie any psychic will free in case something goes wrong, and keep the damage flowing.

You cannot learn a squishy class by simply trying not to die.  You should make your opponent think that he is always in danger, and react to threats as they present themselves.

Defensive psychics will still get things done (even if it takes a little longer).  However, my play style favors more offense.

I know. I wrote more than I intended.  Hope this helps a bit.
I'm basically 40

Offline Almighty

u hiero bug people (hiero bug= dealing enough damage to kill/take away deaden without ticking the charm, a hit that is more than half of target's hp)

Wrong, hiero bug =/= over damage.

Are you ok?  :normal-16: :normal-11: :normal-10:

Offline Toxicdagz

• Forever together. <3
  • Characters: Naryn
  • Faction: Paranoia
Thanks everyone for those tips. They will help alot.... And I hope to see you all in PK one day >:D
In this beautiful, cruel world... Life must go on. Right?

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Gear required : DS neck physical defence with decent stats( 20/21/22 magic or 2 atk lvl 9/10/11 magic)
                         WS Belt phy def same stats as neck
                         R8 armor must have magic or str(str can be restated to magic) and critic since if u critic as a psy, u hiero bug people (hiero bug= dealing enough damage to kill/take away deaden without ticking the charm, a hit that is more than half of target's hp)
                         R8 weapon : Attack lvl/def level / puri(i like def level more, since reaching a 120-130 def level is enough to not need a purify pray for luck when any gof'er hits a lot) and atk lvl with magic/critic/magic attack added.
                         Rings  20+ magic or 2 atk lvl 10 magic
                         Tome : nightwatch
                         Cape ascended supreme robe, imo.
  For mass pk u are a CC and a aoe DD so be carefull cause u'll get Attacked alot cause of your big damage and ability to control many people with 1 stun/seal or hit. Sage psy will will help u alot.
  For 1v1 you basically use def wep till u see the enemy wasting genie or going out of tidal/defence or status aliments and u just psy will , go black voodoo and deal damage, if u cast stun from soul of stun be sure u'll be counting the time stun lasts so u can seal in time creating a stunlock, then stun again and basically that's it.
It's a class for patient people. I don't like playing it since i have to play in voodoo then catch a right moment to DD either way u get pretty much 1-2-3 shoted.(not an experienced psy since i made one for fun then rq'ed it after 3 weeks, i don't like the gameplay, some like, try it yourself)

Man, this. ^ Finally someone who doesnt QQ about Psychics' gameplay. Most of people out here are all like " llol wyt vodo1!!1one bad fail".
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Vegas

Wrong, hiero bug =/= over damage.