Epic Perfect World

Venomancer: Pet Evolution and Lycaeum of Cultivation

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I press evolution and then press esc and the pet evolves. I think it only takes time if you want to see your pet poke-evolve into a new form.
Some people said it got bugged so not sure about this. D:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Other rewards ( some people said they got ): Bewitch ( Tiger ) - 700-999 credits - and Bewitch ( Squirrel ) - 1k+ credits , they are tradeable. 

<-- some people >.>

Here some additional info i was making >.<

New Pets

Lycaeum of Cultivation

Reward

Offline Elena

<-- some people >.>

Here some additional info i was making >.<

New Pets

Lycaeum of Cultivation

Reward
I failed it so didnt know about all rewards, regarding lycaeum i didnt figure out how to do it until out of boredom i was checking quest... qq so though to explain it to lazy ppl like me.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
failed to kill boss tho :s

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
is the kowlin evolved form coming out to?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
is the kowlin evolved form coming out to?
yea all these pets can evolve http://pwi.ecatomb.net/pet-list.php
+ all custom pets

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yay! :D kowlin is one of my most fav pets lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I wish people would wait before making guides > . <

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Opsy

• Faction: Siege
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1604641  Maybe this 1 will help too in the future when NH is open. ^__^

Offline Elena

I wish people would wait before making guides > . <
In my opinion is better to make them before, at least about already tested thing since it's a private server things may be different and tbh from PWI's guides I don't understand anything. I've read almost all guides related to NH patch and didn't understand much.
Why is better, well because people would already know how to start things when it comes and don't ask for tips or search on google for a guide that might confuse them even more. If i didn't read some guides before I think even now I'd look at NH patch like to an alien lol

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
In my opinion is better to make them before, at least about already tested thing since it's a private server things may be different and tbh from PWI's guides I don't understand anything. I've read almost all guides related to NH patch and didn't understand much.
Why is better, well because people would already know how to start things when it comes and don't ask for tips or search on google for a guide that might confuse them even more. If i didn't read some guides before I think even now I'd look at NH patch like to an alien lol

But I'm making a Content Guide just like when we got SoW.
More specific features I won't be covering(I'm not going to go into detail about every single new instance), but some others will be. And that's the thing, things will more than likely be different, which is why it's best to wait before going public. Testing isn't even over, so there's no saying what will change and what won't.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
nice, I like this evolution thingie

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
I absolutely hate this instance. I'll probably never try to do it again. Waves spawn immediately with like a 1 second break + couldn't get guards past 1 to attack + everything moves fast as hell. Such a letdown.

Offline Elena

I absolutely hate this instance. I'll probably never try to do it again. Waves spawn immediately with like a 1 second break + couldn't get guards past 1 to attack + everything moves fast as hell. Such a letdown.
I've been trying it on beta test server for over a week and always failed it, but it's the only "free" way of evolving pets, rather than spending gold on the mats.

Added something related to it...