Epic Perfect World

Venomancer: Pet Evolution and Lycaeum of Cultivation

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Since it took me some time to figure out most stuff about pet I decided to make a guide.

First of all when you look at the Pet Bag at the battle pets you'll see an icon:

After that a new window will pop up, here it's where you evolve your pet. For evolving it you will need:

26 Feral Soul Stars ( We will get them from Lycaeum instance - only for venos - small guide below )
Atm I heard from other venos that evolution is bugged meaning it takes a while until the animation is done or at some they had to relog so can't say for sure how much will take but it took me like 20sec. Don't get scared of the animation. Like I did. qq

Here comes the weird thing that took me a while to figure out. >.>
After your pet's evolution you'll see some bars with Atk/Def/HP etc. Those stats can be increased ( or if you unlucky decreased ). For each time you'll need 12 Feral Soul Stars, it's actually honing the stats but they kinda hard to get all of them ok and don't QQ too less atk and too much def or other way around. Up to your luck how you get them, took me a while to get mine. qq

As everyone knows evolved pets have now 7 skills. Last skill ( Phoenix Wings Flying )can't be remove even if you wish to and does the following:
Deals Fire Damage equal to 133% of attack power to ground targets, deals 3 times damage to aerial targets.
For the other 2 skills you can "reshape" them, so. Now there are PVP and PVE skills and each pet have different skills and they are too many... qq
1 = You can check all the skills there
2 = There you "reshape" skills ( like honing stats it take 12 Feral Soul Stars )
Here it is:

If there are still things left I will add them after I test more, but I believe this is all.
Regarding skill's level it's seems they are random levels while you reshape them 1- 6

Lycaeum of Cultivation

When you'll do the update a few quests will pop up, one of them being this one. All you need to do is to go to Ms.Zoologist. You can do it only once per day ( if you do it right you get a nice amount of mats ).
The description is in the quest also. There will be 8~ waves of mobs each of em immune to something ( specially phy immune ).
For the blue named venos - Agatio added dummies near guards so just aoe on dummies, should activate the guards...
Other rewards ( some people said they got ): Bewitch ( Tiger ) - 700-999 credits - and Bewitch ( Squirrel ) - 1k+ credits , they are tradeable. 

More infos from other testers:
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2014, 02:21 pm by Elyღ

Offline Droopeh

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
ty for the guide ^^
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Ty for this guide!
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Elena

Ok venos keep an eye on this qq looks like im adding a lot of things while asking GMs and other players

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Awesome guide Ely, thanks a bunch !! :tiger-1:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
thanks hun! will keep an eye on this thread
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elena

Yw  ^-^ glade I could help, even if it's not really complicated it took a while to figure out everything.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I believe for the animation screen for the event pets you need to click Esc for it to leave the screen.

Nice guide, took me a while too. :normal-23:

Offline Elena

I believe for the animation screen for the event pets you need to click Esc for it to leave the screen.

Nice guide, took me a while too. :normal-23:
Took me 20-30 second for each didnt press esc. :( Dunno for sure. And ty :normal-23:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Took me 20-30 second for each didnt press esc. :( Dunno for sure. And ty :normal-23:

I just remember reading it on one of the threads. :-[

Offline Elena

I just remember reading it on one of the threads. :-[
Ah well guess we gotta test it more.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm making WF, guide too OP. bb.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Ah well guess we gotta test it more.

I press evolution and then press esc and the pet evolves. I think it only takes time if you want to see your pet poke-evolve into a new form.