Epic Perfect World

tw artefix vs xpendable

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
And you are completelly wrong.

No offense, lol. You know he's not wrong.
Infact let's say you won tw... you wouldn't have trolled tw in the first place.
Wouldn't have needed to troll, instead yall would've bragged for 1 year about how you won in wc.
True story, It's all an ego thing. 
97% of people care about in game achievements.

Lawyered. :police:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
All this because we chose to have fun at a TW
w/e reason you want to attach to why we did it.

The only embarrassment was the people raging at us for doing what we want.

jakho

[4:13:04 PM] Robert Anghelache: suddenly turned from positive attitude appawolla preachers to calling names, if you werent serious and actually had fun, you probably wouldn't have made a vid, have your fun and get over it, but instead you're fake laughing on nothing funny other than you getting wrecked for 3rd tw in a row in less than 30 mins, you're doing good  ;)

Sab

Wouldn't have needed to troll, instead yall would've bragged for 1 year about how you won in wc.

Again, you don't know why that tw was taken as a troll. People knew they woulda won since momo and naem were off, and xp had like 60ish for tw. Ours had 68, still rather not bother with a land just have fun

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
[4:13:04 PM] Robert Anghelache: suddenly turned from positive attitude appawolla preachers to calling names, if you werent serious and actually had fun, you probably wouldn't have made a vid, have your fun and get over it, but instead you're fake laughing on nothing funny other than you getting wrecked for 3rd tw in a row in less than 30 mins, you're doing good  ;)
Simmer down a little, I'll take you skinny dipping in TW lake with me next time.  :normal-4:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

In my opinion he is , i'm quiete sure i know my guild better then you.

When you saw me even talking on wc , or marius , or brent , specially bragging about w/e ? Sure maybe some people might or not do it , but that's a 2 way road, if you wanna point a finger at us , i'd suggest look at those on your guild who do it aswell :) to not say more often actually.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ImAJerk

97% of our people would of left guild because we "lost", why didn't people leave yet? It is funny that you would even mention "ego" i mean, come on, expendables is like the Kanye West of Epic. and hey you know what they say about lawyers right? the are professional liars  ;)