Epic Perfect World

Sins role in TM runs

Offline Reims

Hey!! I'd like to know what are required from sins in TM runs?? i know they have to kill certain bosses to open gates/ increase points, but really i dont know which bosses i have to go for in Aba. and sot. and i dont want to screw up runs to learn that ingame  ;D.

so anyone can list me the name of bosses/guardians i have to go for in Aba. and sot would be great, thx :D.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This pretty much clears it up.

Offline Reims

so it's all the bosses except the BH bosses?? i mean the sin has to go kill all the other bosses and meet up with the rest for the final one?? i read this guide but some guys say only kill 2 boss+ last boss some say all (except BH)... thats why i need boss names to know exactly which ones i should go for or what generally sins go for in EPW TM runs.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
so it's all the bosses except the BH bosses?? i mean the sin has to go kill all the other bosses and meet up with the rest for the final one?? i read this guide but some guys say only kill 2 boss+ last boss some say all (except BH)... thats why i need boss names to know exactly which ones i should go for or what generally sins go for in EPW TM runs.

In SoT, sins just have to kill the snake boss, I don't remember the name but you can google or watch that video  :normal-19: Anyway, instead of a text based guide, just watch the video I linked earlier. It's a lot more helpful.

Offline Reims

K thx very much for the help  ^-^

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

In SoT, sins just have to kill the snake boss, I don't remember the name but you can google or watch that video  :normal-19: Anyway, instead of a text based guide, just watch the video I linked earlier. It's a lot more helpful.
You really live up to your title.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
You really live up to your title.
Thank you, kind sir  :normal-4: