Epic Perfect World

Counting votes

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Only Problem with Nimda is they promise the big Cubi then even if they get what they want from their players they find a way not to pay up so end up spending first 2 weeks of the month rebuilding player base for so many walking off... Too much work for so little loyalty in the end.

But cheating is cheating even if U win doing it.

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Archangel

Don't know for sure that would be the answer katha but i would like to see the cool down reduced like 3 hours and 50 silver each Vote. otherwise the players would get the benefits and that's the opposite the server should get more fruits.

P.s yes Theodin and i think it ruins the economy also

Offline katha

Don't know for sure that would be the answer katha but i would like to see the cool down reduced like 3 hours and 50 silver each Vote. otherwise the players would get the benefits and that's the opposite the server should get more fruits.

P.s yes Theodin and i think it ruins the economy also
This is like a race dude... The one who knows what the "car " needs to move faster , that one wins ...

Offline Turtles

What ever Agatio and the GM team decide on doing with the vote process I just hope it won't effect the game economy or have such a big impact on the economy, I don't know about the rest of you guys weather you see it or not but when the 15 gold per vote happened last week the economy was affected by it but againmybe my view is diffrent from you all so this is just my 2 cents
0.o

Offline buschkatze

What ever Agatio and the GM team decide on doing with the vote process I just hope it won't effect the game economy or have such a big impact on the economy, I don't know about the rest of you guys weather you see it or not but when the 15 gold per vote happened last week the economy was affected by it but againmybe my view is diffrent from you all so this is just my 2 cents

..what u think at BD and Rotfa happen atm? there r some players who making like 30 or more accounts to vote now, thatswhy Dragon Network up again. Same what happen on Epic when 15 gold was on. So we can nothing do about this unfairness from Nimda's doing. Agatio and our GM's decide the right way so Epic will be the server who get all the players in the end, when they bored from nothing to do anymore at BD and V.

Offline Turtles

..what u think at BD and Rotfa happen atm? there r some players who making like 30 or more accounts to vote now, thatswhy Dragon Network up again. Same what happen on Epic when 15 gold was on. So we can nothing do about this unfairness from Nimda's doing. Agatio and our GM's decide the right way so Epic will be the server who get all the players in the end, when they bored from nothing to do anymore at BD and V.

Honestly who the hell is nimda? And I don't really care what happens over at V and BD. What I am concerned is the server over here. And about the 15 gold thing I didn't have a problem with it I was saying it threw the ECONOMY off a bit do u get it????
0.o

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Yes I do understand economy and this server has about the most stable economy as I have ever seen in a gaming world.... But what happens at V and BD in a twisted universe does to a certain extent affect us too... And extremely fortunate for us as players and this server in general we have one of the best ever Developer and Gm teams I have ever seen in any gaming system that gfoes a long way toward buffering us... At first when I came here was used to servers paying out numerous gold per vote and this one was only paying silvers per vote.... as I have played her for several months now I see no reason for us to ever be paid/bribed with any more than Aga is doing right now for a vote.

This server Rocks and it staff makes it rock we should all be voting without issue and not because it is some stupid amount of Cubi being offered but in solid support of being in the best run server as I have ever played on.

We dont need to jack our in-game economy up inorder to be #1 on some dumbass page we need to be #1 because we simply are #1 and want to show that to the rest of the mmo gaming world.

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Turtles

Yes I do understand economy and this server has about the most stable economy as I have ever seen in a gaming world.... But what happens at V and BD in a twisted universe does to a certain extent affect us too... And extremely fortunate for us as players and this server in general we have one of the best ever Developer and Gm teams I have ever seen in any gaming system that gfoes a long way toward buffering us... At first when I came here was used to servers paying out numerous gold per vote and this one was only paying silvers per vote.... as I have played her for several months now I see no reason for us to ever be paid/bribed with any more than Aga is doing right now for a vote.

This server Rocks and it staff makes it rock we should all be voting without issue and not because it is some stupid amount of Cubi being offered but in solid support of being in the best run server as I have ever played on.

We dont need to jack our in-game economy up inorder to be #1 on some dumbass page we need to be #1 because we simply are #1 and want to show that to the rest of the mmo gaming world.

Agreed
0.o

Offline Archangel

I just want to hugz u Theodin lets think on the long terms besides EPW grows maybe slow but more come then leave here ;) lets wait and see what happens with BD and V in this year to come

Offline buschkatze

I just want to hugz u Theodin lets think on the long terms besides EPW grows maybe slow but more come then leave here ;) lets wait and see what happens with BD and V in this year to come

Agreed and +100

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I became very suspicious about xtremetop100 site.

Each and every one of us votes on both sites every time.
I don't believe any of us would vote on second one only, and first one skip.

On second site we have 3606 votes right now.
On first one position number one has 3240 or something like that.
We could easily be first on both, but something stopped some of our votes.

All three first places are Gold Members, but I don't know how much each paid for that.

Could it be that xtremetop100 "trim" votes in favor of those who paid more?

In that case we can do anything here, it won't help.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline xArsiny

• you dare talk to me?
Heres a tip try to change the voting system into every 6 hrs without reading the ip address so epicpw can receive many votes so we can be top1 at both sites pretty simple >.>

Offline Archangel

I don't want to start a conspiracy but i see some point in geriatrix his comment its weird V is constant 500 or more votes above and BD has constant 200 or above votes. and they are both big spenders >< and i have seen more sites like BD and V where u can vote what u want.

I think Agatio is one of the few with morals concerning the Vote rules...

Offline Watain

I guess a possible reason for the lack of votes on xtremetop100 could be simply that it fails 75% of the time. And I know I'm not the only one with this problem, several people in my faction have said the same.

As if that wasn't enough, my security program now marks it as a phishing site, preventing any voting at all  ::)

Offline mrrolly

My votes today both times trying to vote on xtremetop100 have failed. Enter the captcha, and the browser just comes up and says

Could not open socket

So my votes fail and I get no gold...whats the point of voting then? I vote on 2nd site with no problems....except I get no gold