Epic Perfect World

Patch Link

Offline jadzelson

Hello! i just downloaded the client and the patcher doesnt seem to work :-X i tried to follow all the steps to fix it but it just wouldnt work. even the manual patch link doesnt work. :/ could anyone upload the manual patch on a different file sharing site? like mediafire? thanks

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
all u need to do is extract the client (no patches)
then add the exception folder to the antivrus
then run the Launcher.exe

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline jadzelson

Tried it. Doesnt work too. I think the problem is with the server. thanks though

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Can you give us any more info as to the nature of your problem? We can't really attempt to help without knowing the issue. It wouldn't be a server issue. Either a corrupted client download or something.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tried it. Doesnt work too. I think the problem is with the server. thanks though

this is laughable... give the gm more information on whats the problem.. and dont blame the server. follow instruction.. out of thousand players downloaded the client you r just a single denominator who is crying bout it not working properly.

Offline jadzelson

the patcher keeps saying please try again later. and the launcher doesnt respond at all. no this is the second time i downloaded the client and i can assure you my internet connection is stable. i just need the manual patch uploaded on a different file hosting site so i can download it.
Download Net framework maybe it will work

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Direct download is available in the most recent version (v81) and it doesn't require any patching.
If you downloaded torrent and still want to make it work, you can check issue #2 from there: http://epicpw.com/support/known-issues-and-fixes/