Epic Perfect World

Learning Rune lv2 to lv3

Offline hoannd1018

I already got Rune crafting lv 2<10/30>, but i cant upgrade my rune to lv3 cuz i see some stuff for craft rune lv2 requirement some LiuHo Stone, so where can i find/ buy this stuff ? I didnt see this at any Merchant / God giving ... and some NPC at epw ? PLZ help in agent !! ty :P

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You can upgrade lower chi stones into higher ones at the jewelcraftsman. Alternatively you can get some white npc gear and decompose it (find the grade that gives the chi stones you need).

Offline hoannd1018

SOo can u show me how for decompose which stone for Liuho stone ? I already got Common Garnet Shard x7 and Liuho Stone x0 for Rough Garnet Rune lv 2 at Divine  Emissary of Light NPC. idk where to decompose or buy this stuff . :-[

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Ok I'll be as clear as possible on this.

Short answer:
Go to the NPC, buy grade 8 equipment, decompose it.

Detailled answer:

Find any tailor, blacksmith or craftsman. Click the option to buy stuff, buy equipment of grade 8. Grade 8 items should decompose into Liuho stones. You can tell if something is grade 8 by hovering your mouse over it's icon and finding the line that says "Grade: <number>" Once you have it talk to the npc again and select the "Decompose Item" option. Drag the item you just bought into the window and decompose it for the stones.

What I want to say:
Use your damn brain and try it. How is it harder to go to an npc and TRY to get it right than posting on the forums and waiting for ages? It's not that hard to figure out ffs...

Offline hoannd1018

Hi Eriphenio,

I just say 'Thanks' for ur reply as quickly and very clarity .

My prob was solved when i found the Liuho Stone at NPC: Jewelcraftsman Liu
<all stone to make rune lv1-lv7 stayed at there>

Good a nice day to u  :)