Epic Perfect World

Few Changes with supply tokenss.

Offline Reality_

• Still new to EPW.Getting Started.
  • Characters: Reality_
  • Faction: No Faction
As you all know normal price of supply tokens in 2ec.
1 EC = 10 Memorial Coins
1 Supply tokens = 30 Memorial Coins.
if 2 EC = 1 Supply tokens it will be 20 Memorial Coins. That means buying R8 mats from Epic coins forge is useless.

I think prices should be balanced.

And also Supply tokens are not tradable but why? In pwi there is a option to trade seal of war to 50 supply tokens. I suggest you to add that too.
I think theres no point of keeping supply tokens not tradable because r8 mats and others make with ST are tradable.

I hope you will balance prices of these mats and consider my suggestion. Thanks and please forgive for my English :D

pikachuchu

I'm not sure if this post is aimed at the game staff or the players but:

Supply Tokens are used for engravings too aswell as upgrading gear, and it is a few ST, so making it non-tradable makes the upgraded items as well as the engraves harder to get, therefore a bit more of a challenge, therefore not handed to you on a silver plate.

I doubt this thread will make people balance the prices, and staff can't balance the prices for us.

Also keep in mind:
Damas = 30 ec each from forges, and from the supply tokens it's 10 supply tokens per damascene ore, people sell the damas for 25 ec each, and thats why people buy that from players rather than the forges.

It's an easy money-making for the seller and a more affordable way for the buyer.

I think it's fine the way it is now. :l

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
think its fine the way it is as well. Already super easy to get whatever you need here, just takes a bit of work and to be honest..not much effort or cash to get whatever you need here.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'm not sure if this post is aimed at the game staff or the players but:

Supply Tokens are used for engravings too aswell as upgrading gear, and it is a few ST, so making it non-tradable makes the upgraded items as well as the engraves harder to get, therefore a bit more of a challenge, therefore not handed to you on a silver plate.

I doubt this thread will make people balance the prices, and staff can't balance the prices for us.

Also keep in mind:
Damas = 30 ec each from forges, and from the supply tokens it's 10 supply tokens per damascene ore, people sell the damas for 25 ec each, and thats why people buy that from players rather than the forges.

It's an easy money-making for the seller and a more affordable way for the buyer.

I think it's fine the way it is now. :l

I agree

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This is the same reason items in the event forge are pricey. If they cost exactly the same in the forge, no one would buy ST, they would just use the forge. That would kill the economy.

scatterer3

As you all know normal price of supply tokens in 2ec.
1 EC = 10 Memorial Coins
1 Supply tokens = 30 Memorial Coins.
if 2 EC = 1 Supply tokens it will be 20 Memorial Coins. That means buying R8 mats from Epic coins forge is useless.

I think prices should be balanced.

And also Supply tokens are not tradable but why? In pwi there is a option to trade seal of war to 50 supply tokens. I suggest you to add that too.
I think theres no point of keeping supply tokens not tradable because r8 mats and others make with ST are tradable.

I hope you will balance prices of these mats and consider my suggestion. Thanks and please forgive for my English :D

There are plenty of ways how to trade your Supply Tokens, like:

- Creating Seal of War's;
- Creating event items from Event Tokens via Supply Tokens;
- Ancient Emblems;
- WWI & RCoF;
- Rank 8 recast materials;
- Re-skin tokens;
- Warrior Seals;

Few ways how to trade your Supply Tokens, but there are many other features which Supply Tokens offer.

And not everything is meant to be precisely equal, if you think it's useless then create your Memorial Coins with Supply Tokens, easy.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
supply tokens are untradable because if they do become tradable, it'll make EC useless. I mean we mainly use our ST for r8 recasts nothing much. EC is used for basically everything else. If ST becomes tradable then legit every items price would be screwed up at some weird ass amount and it'll mess up the economy

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
ppls have 10k ec in their inventory but did you see they have 10k ST? joke??
st make tradable = meanless
ppls need ecs so they want sell 2ec each per st
otherwise st good only for engraving, r8 ring, sow, etc

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think the things are pretty well as it is