Epic Perfect World

Genie instant lvl 110 from lvl 1

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
Im not suggesting to make this in new update .. i just want to ask to all if it is not allowed or allowed ..

i want to post the trick how to make your genie level 1 to lvl 140 or what level you want to make it in just 1 click only .. its not a kind of hack or bug . just in game only ..

i will delete this post after i get answer
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 11:12 am by MacOneil

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well I thought this was a generally known thing but I guess not. I've been doing it for years.
I don't believe it's exploiting a bug or glitch as it does nothing to improve your gameplay or give you an advantage over anyone else, but Aga may have another opinion idk.
But yeah, not hard to do. It's a waste of spirit if you do it with a high level genie though and end up with terrible lucky points. Best to use a lower genie.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
o.o never heard of it

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
im making my genie from level 1 to 110 that cost 399999 spirit of 400k only before i decide if it get a lucky points .. the highest i got is 86/110 its getting me bored to get 90/110 higher haha its pretty cool because only 1 click you can see if you get good LP or not . seriously i tried almost 500 genie i did not get 90/110 up lucky points hhaha

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Im not suggesting to make this in new update .. i just want to ask to all if it is not allowed or allowed ..

i want to post the trick how to make your genie level 1 to lvl 140 or what level you want to make it in just 1 click only .. its not a kind of hack or bug . just in game only ..

i will delete this post after i get answer

im making my genie from level 1 to 110 that cost 399999 spirit of 400k only before i decide if it get a lucky points .. the highest i got is 86/110 its getting me bored to get 90/110 higher haha its pretty cool because only 1 click you can see if you get good LP or not . seriously i tried almost 500 genie i did not get 90/110 up lucky points hhaha

I'm just asking this to help other people to avoid clicking and clicking more to level up there genie from level 1 .. especially for those people trying to get a higher LP and they will sell .. its  almost 3-4 mins before you reach level 1 - 110 if manually clicking.. how if you have full of inventory genie to make -_- like me haha

teach?
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 11:04 am by HellishKitty

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
I'm just asking this to help other people to avoid clicking and clicking more to level up there genie from level 1 .. especially for those people trying to get a higher LP and they will sell .. its  almost 3-4 mins before you reach level 1 - 110 if manually clicking.. how if you have full of inventory genie to make -_- like me haha

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
lelo, whoever wanna learn pm me ingame Xavi/Martyr ill teach ~ tomorrow 20:00 server time around
hell yea

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Meh, dunno when imma log again :/ but mkai

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
can someone "in the know" make a guide on just how to use this method please  :tiger-46:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

pikachuchu

No banned pls. I've been using this "glitch" ever since pwi, shared it so far only within the guild. I don't see why it would be bannable since it just speeds up leveling process so you won't have to click rape the infuse button. The spirit cost doesn't change.. and I don't think that this can be fixed since quite a few people on PWI knew it and used it. It was mentioned on the forums there too and the PWI staff never did anything about it

Thanks for sharing that, I din know that either.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Thankies Ivan I appreciate your share  :tiger-29: :tiger-48:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Your spirti get consumpted, so why you can get banned? Just because less click?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

your voice is very cute ivan  :-X

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
your voice is very cute ivan  :-X
:normal-2:
My place tonight  :normal-3:

EDIT: Maybe you should add this to the guides, I can provide aditional SSs/Info on this if needed