Epic Perfect World

Card boss Bot not working

Offline blhaze4

So I tried to activate the card boss in BH79 but it did not have the quest when I got there.  I have the quest I picked up from OHT but still no quest when I get into the instance.   The first time I did the quest it went as expected but after that it does not activate.  My sister tried it too and got the same results..  Could there be a problem with the instance?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Im going to do one round right now to check it and then Ill reply back here.

Edit:
Duke Raptorbone summons just fine.
Foul Sandsadder summons fine as well.

As the person below me suggested, have you reset the cave before re-entering it?
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 01:19 am by Meese

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Ever tried resetting?   :tiger-16: :tiger-16:

Offline blhaze4

yes I have resetted the cave.  the day I first did it.  I have tried days after that.  I had my sister try yesterday and she got the same result.  I still have the quest in my log.   I dont think its a reset thing because its has been about 4 days now.  I did it last night too with no flag about the Bot.  Maybe I will just trash them.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Did you kill the right mob to summon the bot? If you cannot get the quest from it, just trash and retry to get the quests, might be a small glitch.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Did you wine it and do you have the "Duke Raptorbone Record" and  the "Foul Sandsadder Record"  in your inventory? If you do not have those cards in your inventory then you cannot activate the quest. Also if you wined it the summonbots do not pop up.

Level 30 base

Offline blhaze4

Ok so I trashed both quests,  and made more cards.  Did the whole thing over and it finally activated.  My sister also trashed her quests and got it also.  Must have been glitched.  Thanks guys.

Offline blhaze4

Did you kill the right mob to summon the bot? If you cannot get the quest from it, just trash and retry to get the quests, might be a small glitch.
  I killed everything!!

Offline blhaze4

Did you wine it and do you have the "Duke Raptorbone Record" and  the "Foul Sandsadder Record"  in your inventory? If you do not have those cards in your inventory then you cannot activate the quest. Also if you wined it the summonbots do not pop up.

No.  I did not wine it.  I also had both records in my inventory.  I must be glitched.  As I said above, I trashed the quest.  got rid of the old records and redid the cards.  it works fine now.  My sister did this also and its now working.  Thanks again all!!