Epic Perfect World

Warsong Broken...

vlntbty

Will one of you GMs take a moment from your forum life and have someone fix Warsong please? Can't enter at the Illusion Stone nor the NPC in Sanctuary.

Thanks...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Will one of you GMs take a moment from your forum life and have someone fix Warsong please? Can't enter at the Illusion Stone nor the NPC in Sanctuary.

Thanks...
If u'd check what gm wrote 3 times in red chat,u'd know that they already look into. 'Sorry for the .... we take a look into' or somethin like that. Was 2 or 3 times wrote already

vlntbty

Well seeing as I was AFK for a while, I didn't see it. :)

Also, I kind of ignore red chat now since it's shown so much lately. Haha  :-[

If u'd check what gm wrote 3 times in red chat,u'd know that they already look into. 'Sorry for the .... we take a look into' or somethin like that. Was 2 or 3 times wrote already

vlntbty

Someone close this before trolls get started.  :rolleyes:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Someone close this before trolls get started.  :rolleyes:
NO  >:D

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

We can't all assume that people read every single red chat message. Consider the world chat spam and potential other things that are going on. I've learned to tune out red chat for the most part unless it seems to be something important.