Epic Perfect World

Faction base boss event

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Was holding Faction boss event and one player gave me nice idea for new daily event!

Faction base boss event

This event will be held once a week on Saturday.

How to attend event:

Start of event will be announced in WC. Faction members just need to gather in their faction base and one of members will need to PM GM, when they will be ready ;)

Number of bosses depends from how many people are in base. All gather in one place and when most of the members there - PM GM.

Number of bosses:

1-2 players in base: 4 easy bosses
3-5  players in base: 7 easy bosses, 1 a bit stronger
6-8 players in base: 9 easy bosses, 2 a bit stronger
9-12  players in base: 12 easy bosses, 3 a bit stronger, 2 strong
12+ players in base: 15 easy bosses, 3 a bit stronger, 2 strong and 1 very though(free drop) boss

RULES OF EVENT:
1. PM me ONLY when you are inside of your base. (If someone from guild will PM me and won`t be in guild base - that guild will get their bosses after all other guilds. So it may take a lot of waiting ;) )
2. Only ONE person from guild should pm me((there is guild chat - decide there who will pm me, if more than 2 people from guild will PM me - that guild won`t get their bosses)
3. PM me with your guild NAME, not such things "i am there, here, come" and so on.((no guild name - no bosses)
4. No spaming my chat - you wrote once, that`s enough. Sooner or later, I will come and summon boss.
There is some cases when I don`t notice one or another pm, because of terrible spam in my chat - but I always ask if all guilds got bosses, before closing event.
5. Be patient this event attend 15-20 guilds. It means that I need to spawn ~150-200 or even more bosses. It takes lot of time.

Spamming GM(more than 4 messages from same person or constant spamming) on this event is bannable. You will be banned without warning for 30 minutes.
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2012, 09:39 am by Neith
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Spawn 1 in each of the dungeons of a faction base (inside chamber of the world).

If you spawn one in the center room then people late entering the event will squished.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Since faction base have 4 wings, there will be summoned 4 not very hard bosses in them. And after killing them - though one in the middle of base.

Ninjas, you just repeated what I already mentioned. 4 bosses in 4 corridors. And last one only in the end of event.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
No I mean dungeons such as the dungeon of blood.

The north room you talk to the mannor of justice monolith, teleport, you go to a room with the pets quest, then you talk to any one of the npc's around the room and you get teleported to a dungeon specifically designed for a boss (they summon in there for a boss quest).
Ex-GM

Offline XxHYFUxX

This would be sweet if i could figure out how to get a faction base with no mysterious chips in game
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline WarMachine

I think it was around 200mil for us to get our guild base. Aga should see about getting faction base wars going, they were suppose to be brought to the official server but never made it =/

Offline diception

Muff just a bit of fyi if you dont know and for any others who may not know EC = Mysterious chips

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
I think it was around 200mil for us to get our guild base. Aga should see about getting faction base wars going, they were suppose to be brought to the official server but never made it =/

Already planning it!

The rough cost should be 300-400m coins + EC. Not a hard task with a whole faction contributing.
Ex-GM

Offline buschkatze

We had a Base and was gone with rolback.. omg 500 warsongemblems again to gather? they not buyable in boutique, so it is hard for small , new factions. Only big factions will be the lucky ones again, ty for this  brilliant idee. And don't answer please: work ur ass off to get!! lol we doing so, when we can play, to get our lvls our lost ec and stuff back, but we also have a rl/work and cannot sit 24 hours in game as many others also. Agatio should give warsong emblems in boutique and I make a faction base again, ty

desertcat(Suri) Dominate ;)

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
If I know good you can try buying warsong emblems, from npc where you buy genies.

And mysterious chips - is epic coins :)

Offline buschkatze

thank you Pammy. sry didnt see before. My fault :-\

Offline Lenaleelee

• I'll be destroyed...
 ??? Could I suggest the announcement be made in red text? Unfortunately my faction missed out because of world chat spam, and missing the text/having world chat off to avoid the spam.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
??? Could I suggest the announcement be made in red text? Unfortunately my faction missed out because of world chat spam, and missing the text/having world chat off to avoid the spam.

Annoucments always made in red chat. I asked even few times if all factions got their boss.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
More than a few times iirc, I think there were at least 15-30 red-chat announcements made.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
More than a few times iirc, I think there were at least 15-30 red-chat announcements made.

Uhhh... What a spammer I am  :o ;D

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★