Epic Perfect World

Locking Topics

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
A few days ago, topic starters were able to lock their own topics and remove the posts made by others. Can we at least have the locking power back? Could really use it on some topics.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
No, some ppl will make last respond and lock the topic to look as if they won the argument. Not gone mention who was doing that but trust me hes a top tier downer
makes no profit, not like real profit maker like me, max profit
hell yea

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
No, some ppl will make last respond and lock the topic to look as if they won the argument. Not gone mention who was doing that but trust me hes a top tier downer
makes no profit, not like real profit maker like me, max profit
Oh one of those TW vids?  :normal-20:

I stopped following those. Well, seems fair enough.

Reliant

A few days ago, topic starters were able to lock their own topics and remove the posts made by others. Can we at least have the locking power back? Could really use it on some topics.

I don't know what you mean, but i am fully able to delete posts and threads made by myself, I don't know about the locking thing if it was possible cause i have never tryed it, but i just deleted my thread recently ( you need to delete all the posts first) so i know it's still possible.

And i don't think locking would have been a good idea as mentioned before, you could abuse that feature for selfish purposes (yeah would be really ideal for senseless people)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I don't know what you mean, but i am fully able to delete posts and threads made by myself, I don't about the locking thing if it was possible cause i have never tryed it, but i just deleted my thread recently ( you need to delete all the posts first) so i know it's still possible.

And i don't think locking would have been a good idea as mentioned before, you could abuse that feature for selfish purposes.
No, it's possible to directly delete the post. And I can delete the posts made by others too. But I used to be able to lock topics as well, I didn't know they removed the locking thing.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Just dont start new topic if you cant handle all the love :D