Epic Perfect World

ATTENTION STEROIDS!!

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
 :P I direct this issue to you sir given you are the king of noobs everywhere and therefore can expect a somewhat speedy yet helpful answer.

I haven't found a pve way to gain a good supply of supply tokens. I know at 150 I have a pk quest.... Pk not pve... To kill 2 clssses. Is there a way to do this without going white named?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
BH quests.
That's not what I asked but lol I forgot that yes thank you

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Sorry to answer in the thread directed to fellow gamer.. but i think if you search Supply tokens in our forum you might find these useful threads

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/how-to-get-supply-tokens!/msg170794/#msg170794

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/eventsupply-tokens/15/

Mentioned search feature for easy access of knowledge in future

Have a nice day   - rishi (worms)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Ennaoj

If you mean still killing the classes you were supposed to "kill" w/o going white named, then that's just via a duel, and technically that's not what your quest is, assuming of course you're talking about the Goshiki chain quests
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 01:08 pm by Pink_Feather

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That's not what I asked but lol I forgot that yes thank you

It is the answer to your question. Supply tokens come from the kill quest (PVP), Nation wars (PVP), GM events (mostly PVP though some exceptions), and BH. (PVE).

You can also do the Goshiki chain I believe (one time only.)
Not entirely sure about these but Winter Harbringer and the weekly morai quest might also give some.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It is the answer to your question. Supply tokens come from the kill quest (PVP), Nation wars (PVP), GM events (mostly PVP though some exceptions), and BH. (PVE).

You can also do the Goshiki chain I believe (one time only.)
Not entirely sure about these but Winter Harbringer and the weekly morai quest might also give some.
Theres also a quest at gods giving,you need to buy shards from craftsman,wait 5 mins the turn it in at gods giving.It doesnt give many tho.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I was so ready for a "I hate you" thread....

Anyway, PvE way is to spam create alts, and multi client them through BH using your main. Works pretty well.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
I know how to get st... I'm asking can I kill a player without going white name say if go NS will kill count

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I know how to get st... I'm asking can I kill a player without going white name say if go NS will kill count

Oh apologies,  I misunderstood the original question then.

No, Nightscream won't count, not sure why.  You can get the kills in TW or NW as a blue name though. (I'm also not entirely sure about the arena, it might work.)

edit-
You could also try the cube. Since TW works I think Dragon Temple and the PK tournament events (tuesday, thursday) might also work. You can also try Theatre of Blood (daily).  Basically any of the daily/weekly pvp events. I havn't tested any of these though.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Oh apologies,  I misunderstood the original question then.

No, Nightscream won't count, not sure why.  You can get the kills in TW or NW as a blue name though. (I'm also not entirely sure about the arena, it might work.)
^This
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

scatterer3

dude I wanna see that sig o.o

link didn't work o.o

Offline romancex3

• Beginner
If you mean still killing the classes you were supposed to "kill" w/o going white named, then that's just via a duel, and technically that's not what your quest is, assuming of course you're talking about the Goshiki chain quests

nice tattoo lol

Ennaoj

I hope this will help

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
In blue name u have alot of quests to get ST...
1. daily bh
2.nw
3.theater of blood
4.chain quest
5.GM events