Epic Perfect World

TW time & server timezone.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
always someone to whine about not getting their way lol..grow up .It is a game if the event is when u sleep get over it. :P

If you're only going to read the title & nothing else there's really no point in posting your reply.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Put simply you all new the game server time before or as soon as started playing epw.

So quit moaning etc only one to blame are your selves.

TW time wise might be an option to add/set a personal guild tw time of say a 6 hour range, or just do what most tw guilds do ie recruit players that can be active at tw time ( not really rocket science is it).

As Nw is the middle of the night to many i agree its not really fair, as peviously mentioned to something aga etc have been looking into the possibility of adding a Nw say 12hours later. At the min NW if unfair.

End of the day you new server time so again the time range most event would be held, yet still chose to play.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Put simply you all new the game server time before or as soon as started playing epw.

You, too, should actually read the post before replying.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
I did, but looks like you didn't research game before you played.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
other than the TWs on mondays and Tuesdays the time for TW is cool for everyone, and yea ppl stay awake to tw or nw for it.

TW time wise might be an option to add/set a personal guild tw time of say a 6 hour range, or just do what most tw guilds do ie recruit players that can be active at tw time ( not really rocket science is it).

As Nw is the middle of the night to many i agree its not really fair, as peviously mentioned to something aga etc have been looking into the possibility of adding a Nw say 12hours later. At the min NW if unfair.

End of the day you new server time so again the time range most event would be held, yet still chose to play.

always someone to whine about not getting their way lol..grow up .It is a game if the event is when u sleep get over it. :P

hmmm .... Idk wut to say.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I did, but looks like you didn't research game before you played.

*facepalm*

This post explains why TW time is not being changed, since there is a topic asking it to every once in a while.  I figure it's easier to put a coherent list of reasons in one place rather than forcing people to read trough irrelevant posts to find the few that actually explain it.

I guess it's a futile efford though, since people seem to be too lazy to even read the thread they are posting in.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Feone, lock it. Don't need hate on a useful topic.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Feone, lock it. Don't need hate on a useful topic.

I dont see hate - only people trying to show feone are wrong - moving TW time a bit early could make asian players life easier and not going effect much americans and europiens.

So fat this post dont prove anything, just trying leave event time as it now, because it must be fit feone playtime  :-\

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I dont see hate - only people trying to show feone are wrong - moving TW time a bit early could make asian players life easier and not going effect much americans and europiens.

So fat this post dont prove anything, just trying leave event time as it now, because it must be fit feone playtime  :-\

You seem to think this is my opinion. You're wrong.
This topic lists the arguments the staff has used over the past 10 or so topics on the matter. Along with a coherent explanation as to why they say no.

My personal opinion wasn't voiced in this topic and as such your whole post is pretty much useless whining.

If a GM could lock the topic that'd be great. Deleting firestorm01's post & everything after it wouldn't hurt either.

scatterer3

STICKY THIS. NOW. Please?

In the past 15 months I've been on this server, this question would would pop up at least once every 2-3 months, mostly by those in Asian timezones.  I understand that that's the time yall need to sleep, but either way, someone is inconvenienced by the TW times.  Personally, unless I'm already up at 6am (never), I wouldn't sac sleep for a game.

I wish there was a way it can be translated into Tagalog so that some of those who can't read written English can understand.

Some people brag because they hold 6-7 territories. Even if you want to beat them, it's not possible to get 80 people online at 4-5am, the best way is to suggest a time change, and that's what they actually do.

I'd say let's change the TW time on monday to fit Asia. So they can get a chance as well.

scatterer3

*facepalm*

This post explains why TW time is not being changed, since there is a topic asking it to every once in a while.  I figure it's easier to put a coherent list of reasons in one place rather than forcing people to read trough irrelevant posts to find the few that actually explain it.

I guess it's a futile efford though, since people seem to be too lazy to even read the thread they are posting in.

Just don't waste your time with explaining them what your point was. They don't deserve it ;).

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Some people brag because they hold 6-7 territories. Even if you want to beat them, it's not possible to get 80 people online at 4-5am, the best way is to suggest a time change, and that's what they actually do.

I'd say let's change the TW time on monday to fit Asia. So they can get a chance as well.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe Agatio mentioned TW times are hardcoded into the game and as such impossible to change.

If so the only option to make it entirely "fair" would be to rotate server time periodically between the major timezones, but I assume that might cause a whole range of other issues with unrelated stuff.

scatterer3

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe Agatio mentioned TW times are hardcoded into the game and as such impossible to change.

If so the only option to make it entirely "fair" would be to rotate server time periodically between the major timezones, but I assume that might cause a whole range of other issues with unrelated stuff.

Ouch, this is true.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable

this would've shut everybody up lol.

also-- why are people sick of seeing requests for tw time changes?
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
this would've shut everybody up lol.

also-- why are people sick of seeing requests for tw time changes?
Cuz it's definitely not going to change. And even though the players know it's not gonna change, they suggest it. And if they want to keep fighting, they can use the search button and do so on the old topic, no need to create a new one.