Epic Perfect World

Purified Perfect stone For Jakari

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
this guide i make because so many people asking to me how to get that :DD
its simple with trick to  make easy to get :D

All you need is to get yellow armor then decomposed . 1 JAKARI = 18 pcs of Purified Perfect Stone

Here we go i have some screenshot to make it easy ..

Needed Material For crafting is Golden Sculpture , Luminous stone , Tear of Heaven that you can bought in Material Supplier

After you get the material that you need to go in Heaven Tears all you need to do is teleport in ILLUSION STONE in any main city . chrono Teleport -> Heaven Tears

after that go to Ancient Forge Wind . there's a 6 kind of armor that you can choose for crafting Steed of Dragon force , Bonded Petrels , unchained sorrow , Pressure on Nimbus, Vapor Willow , Fearless Blaze . i preferred that Steed Dragon force it gives a higher chance to get yellow armor but it cost a high quantity required material compare to other , but its easy to get and fast crafting ..

and wait until you get a yellow armor , all color blue and violet armor drop it you don't need it ..

then if you get the quantity that you need for jakari , 1 JAKARI = 18 pcs of Purfied Perfect Stone
Go to any Tailor in any town or go to left side of forge there's tailor .. click Tailor -> Decomposed , you will see if you put the yellow armor that show question mark , its ok after you decomposed Purified Perfect Stone will appear ..

HERE's MY trick how to get or less time to identify the armor if its yellow or not, here's some SS below ..

All you need to do is this .. get 1 Yellow Fearless Blaze it show that the Fearless blaze is color Red it means you cannot equip to you , Why i get that?? Fearless Blaze it will become the mark or last yellow armor in your inventory ..

After you get that craft Steed of Dragon that i preferred , wait until you inventory will become full .. after that HIT SORT . it will automatically arrange your stuff in your inventory and this is the one that will help you to make it easy .. after that you will see the fearless Blaze - Left side Up of fearless blaze Armor it means yellow Armor that you need , - Right side Down of Fearless Blaze armor it means all Blue or Violet color That you need to drop ..

this picture will show the Yellow Fearless Blaze that is your Mark for identify the Yellow armor .

This picture will show that the left side up of Fearless blaze is all Yellow armor that you need ..

this picture will show all right side down of Fearless Blaze is all Yellow Armor tha you will need to drop ..

i Hope this guide will little bit help for you to get JAKARI its easy promise :DD
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 11:03 am by MacOneil

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I appreciate you making a guide, I do, but it seems you don't bother to use the search function at all before posting.

There is already a guide if you click here.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
yup i know that but i making a guide with picture to make it easy more .. some people did not understand steroid post in warsoul because it have no picture

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
yup i know that but i making a guide with picture to make it easy more .. some people did not understand steroid post in warsoul because it have no picture
As far as I know people got it, they asked me for a link, I gave them the link and they understood.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
why ppl making those items?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
why ppl making those items?
He just mentioned it in the title....zzzz

well again, 18 Purified Perfect Stones = 1 Warsoul: Jakari, you need Jakari for Puzzle Cube Necklace or WS Belt (I forgot which one)

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
As far as I know people got it, they asked me for a link, I gave them the link and they understood.

right... O:-)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
right... O:-)
Umm if you didn't get it, I can improve it a bit. Hmm I'll add screenshots tomorrow. History test tomorrow, must learn sh*t

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
He just mentioned it in the title....zzzz

well again, 18 Purified Perfect Stones = 1 Warsoul: Jakari, you need Jakari for Puzzle Cube Necklace or WS Belt (I forgot which one)

jakari is for puzzle cube vain 2 pcs

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
Umm if you didn't get it, I can improve it a bit. Hmm I'll add screenshots tomorrow. History test tomorrow, must learn sh*t

that's good that's will help a lot for beginners and other .. i use your guide when i just starting and i say its really help me , but there's still some that i did not gets like vajra in lunar ... but now i realize its easy to do but it give bored ;DD

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Long ago I made like 100 items and got zero yellow  :sad:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
It doesnt matter if there already is a guide for this, there can be a 100 of them dont matter. He wanted to/was asked to make a guide so let him. After all the more guides the better, maybe someone finds this one easier to understand or vise versa. w/e
Thanks for the guide, I actually had no clue about this  :rolleyes:
hell yea

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nice guide, especially the efford put into making screenshots to show the steps.

One request, please fix the typo in the title, with it saying "purifield" instead of "purified" it won't show up in forum searches.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
Nice guide, especially the efford put into making screenshots to show the steps.

One request, please fix the typo in the title, with it saying "purifield" instead of "purified" it won't show up in forum searches.

hahah i did not noticed about that :DD

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!