Epic Perfect World

Little Bit Funny Suggestion

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Timing will always be difficult due to everyone who plays being in a different time zone. If the pinoys can play, then it places others at a time where it's super late or super early and they are unable to TW as well. Not everyone can be happy with how times are set up.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
XD for one, I can clearly understand what you're saying and your general attitude.
You say youre expecting pinoys to be like:Hy sir,giv mi sam items plos :-X.Not all are like that~~c:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Same for Indians. All of us are retardsAnd I do know some pinoys that are actually good, just saying they're rare to come across.
Thats nasty.Mean towards other indians D:.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Thats nasty.Mean towards other indians D:.
They know they retarded  :normal-2:

Offline Drive

• 🌙

They know they retarded  :normal-2:
:sad: :sad: But it means you are too,cuz you know your also indian D;.Do thry change wives everyday like you :c?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  :sad: :sad: But it means you are too,cuz you know your also indian D;.Do thry change wives everyday like you :c?
They don't. And I am retarded. And an ass.hole.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
They don't. And I am retarded. And an ass.hole.
You're not joking!!!

Huge no to this. Then we'll have more complaints from people who can't attend NW/TW anyways.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This is a European server.
The NW Time was setted for the people that are in Europe.
This problem it's for ppl from Australia also.And i'm sure of others also.
If u wanna NW and TW Go to a PW Designed for your time,if u will to play this server,EUROPEAN,then u'll have to adjust and get used to the time-zone.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 06:25 am by Seby

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Yeah well you cant please everyone, sadly its the asians that get the worst time for TW. For me TW use to be at 1pm, and now its 2pm because of daylight savings bla bla, honestly I hate having TW at that time, rather be at like 8pm. Anyway im sorry that the times have been set up so that asians have the worst TW time, but i cant do nothing about it.
hell yea

Proschii

The TW Time 12 am for me:P

Offline Drive

• 🌙
You're not joking!!!

Huge no to this. Then we'll have more complaints from people who can't attend NW/TW anyways.
LOOOL.

Ennaoj

You sure you pinoy? Doesn't sound like it.

Do I sound pinoy to you too? xD

~ Cephenrene xD

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Do I sound pinoy to you too? xD

~ Cephenrene xD
You didn't. You're in the "Good" list. Ratio of good : bad is sadly 1 : 69.
jk but yeah :| *Racist*

scatterer3

Well, that's how it is o.o