Epic Perfect World

Little Bit Funny Suggestion

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
this suggestion is little bit funny i think ... ok here we go

my suggestion is about for pinoy chance for tw or nw ..

if can little bit adjust the time of TW and NW hmm maybe move it 5hrs more to the original time of tw or nw .. so if 5hours it will become 10am morning so it means computer shop are already open :DD
why?
tw and nw schedule in philippine time is 5 am morning :DD so it means all pinoy are sleep cant join in tw or nw .. why? because almost half of pinoy playing in this server only rent a computer in computer shop or using a "PISO NET" or in simple word 1 pesos = 4 mins time for computer .. if you convert in dollar 1 dollar = 180 mins of computer time ..

when i always view in tw map i did not see this guild . D RETURN , AEONS , ALAMAT , AKATSUKI and etc pinoy guild
even in NW its only few pinoy can join using there own laptops or computer in home ..

even my guild leader want to join in TW but like i said it cant :DD

its little bit funny right? i hope agatio will give  a chance for pinoy to experience the Territorial War :DD

HAHAHA :D  :normal-50: :normal-50: :normal-3:

vlntbty

This has been suggested numerous times. Each time, it's denied.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
k first of all, the :DD doesn't make something funnier.

Also, this has been suggested countless times. Always rejected. If you can't make it to NW/TW, its your problem, don't ask the dev to change it for the whole server.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/changes-of-tw-time/
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/tw-time/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/tw-server-time
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/quiting-and-quiting-of-asian-faction-and-players/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/tw-for-ph-players/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/timings-of-nw-and-tw/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/nw-proposal/

And so on and so forth etc etc. A search in this case would have been better than you posting.

While we would like to make everyone happy, this still is a Euro server. One timezone will always be out of the loop (I know, I live in it) so those people just have to make the extra effort rather than changing the whole server and putting other people out. While we have a high Asian population, the Euro/US population is just as large and what the server was designed for.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 10:58 pm by Tangle⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline DevilKat

The problem is pinoy ppl is almost all serve :))
I am not surprised iff some day Aga change this :rolleyes:

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
HAHAHA i did not know it is already suggester before , so no chance for other pinoy .. but thanks btw to link GM :D

its just for other pinoy but for me i can join in that tw or nw . just suggested only :DD

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
SIMPLE SUGGESTION IF U WANT TO DO TW/NW.. WAKE UP EARLY .. IM from Philippines but i can always go to my Faction's TW and NW's.. 5am is a good time to do TW and NW with a hot cup of chocolate and some cigarettes.. dont whine bout something that is do-able in the first place..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
HAHAHA i did not know it is already suggester before , so no chance for other pinoy .. but thanks btw to link GM :D

its just for other pinoy but for me i can join in that tw or nw . just suggested only :DD
Use the search feature, click here. It can save you time (and humiliation)

SIMPLE SUGGESTION IF U WANT TO DO TW/NW.. WAKE UP EARLY .. IM from Philippines but i can always go to my Faction's TW and NW's.. 5am is a good time to do TW and NW with a hot cup of chocolate and some cigarettes.. dont whine bout something that is do-able in the first place..
This. TW begins at 2:30 am for me, bad time to wake up, so I just stay up for it. Not really that difficult. I still manage to get my ass in school on time.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
When I was living on the US west coast, NW was 1pm and the earliest TW I could make was 1pm.  Since at that time I had other stuff to do (some people actually have to work during NW/TW times as well), I just couldn't do it often.  Hell, even now, a 4pm EST event can be bad for me because I'll be at work.

just like everyone else said, the odds of the times being changed for the Pinoy community is slim to nil, because it's a Euro server.  You'll actually inconvenience more changing the times (2am EST TW? No thanks.).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Alcohol

Use the search feature, click here. It can save you time (and humiliation)
This. TW begins at 2:30 am for me, bad time to wake up, so I just stay up for it. Not really that difficult. I still manage to get my ass in school on time.

yeah thats why im trying to say its not that hard to sleep early and wake up a little earlier for TW and NW.. but they cant.. tsk and then request something stup!d without think'n this will affect other players.. all they want is for them to be playing the way they want and never consider how it will affect others.. tsk.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
yeah thats why im trying to say its not that hard to sleep early and wake up a little earlier for TW and NW.. but they cant.. tsk and then request something stup!d without think'n this will affect other players.. all they want is for them to be playing the way they want and never consider how it will affect others.. tsk.
You sure you pinoy? Doesn't sound like it.

Offline Alcohol

You sure you pinoy? Doesn't sound like it.

what makes u think im not? @_@ lol

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
what makes u think im not? @_@ lol
XD for one, I can clearly understand what you're saying and your general attitude.

Offline Alcohol

XD for one, I can clearly understand what you're saying and your general attitude.

well thats the stereotype we want to change.. not all pinoys r like those who only want to play the way they want and never follow rules.. srsly i also hate other pinoys.. shouting in our native language i wud take a gamble and pm them and tell them to stop.. but sometimes all i get in return is insults and cursing.. tsk believe me nothing is harder than being hated for not u are. u cant blame us.. our country is a 3rd world country not all have the privilege to go to school and other never learned what Respect Means.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
well thats the stereotype we want to change.. not all pinoys r like those who only want to play the way they want and never follow rules.. srsly i also hate other pinoys.. shouting in our native language i wud take a gamble and pm them and tell them to stop.. but sometimes all i get in return is insults and cursing.. tsk believe me nothing is harder than being hated for not u are. u cant blame us.. our country is a 3rd world country not all have the privilege to go to school and other never learned what Respect Means.
Same for Indians. All of us are retards. And I do know some pinoys that are actually good, just saying they're rare to come across.