Epic Perfect World

Holy seal and an attacker

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
i was flying around the world, and visited the tower of darkness (i think that was the name) and on the top i saw a guy with black skin ( as a "finish the game to unlock the character" in a ps2 game) and he was two swords and attack in sound speed, he was attacking a rock placed there, i got closer i read on the stone "here lie CHAOS the evil demon, sealed away by a light god" i yelled out with my whole lungs (higher case letters and a lot of exclamation points) the word "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!", and he stopped, looked at me for two seconds, and disappeared leaving a blue aura there for 1 second.

with my experience, i say is a hacker trying pull prank on a newbie, but i want to know what you guys think, so i'm posting this (Don't yoU Happen)

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is a very common occurrence here at EPW. I'd suggest to buy an external hard drive (Preferably a large one) and then video-log everything you do on EPW, as YOU may be the target. I've heard that these attacks are linked with Al-Qaeda, and I'm sure Agatio & Other EPW Staff would code this situation as; CODE RED.

Please stay in your homes kids, we have a killer on the loose!

Offline Wyll

This is a very common occurrence here at EPW. I'd suggest to buy an external hard drive (Preferably a large one) and then video-log everything you do on EPW, as YOU may be the target. I've heard that these attacks are linked with Al-Qaeda, and I'm sure Agatio & Other EPW Staff would code this situation as; CODE RED.

Please stay in your homes kids, we have a killer on the loose!
WHAT THE HAWK, i'm NOT joking, there can be several hackers in the server, we get to send a GM there fast

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
please, start writing novels about EPW

I'll be your biggest fan

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
WHAT THE HAWK, i'm NOT joking, there can be several hackers in the server, we get to send a GM there fast

It's not possible. You must be high or something.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
What, and no video to back this up??? lol

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
i was flying around the world, and visited the tower of darkness (i think that was the name) and on the top i saw a guy with black skin ( as a "finish the game to unlock the character" in a ps2 game) and he was two swords and attack in sound speed, he was attacking a rock placed there, i got closer i read on the stone "here lie CHAOS the evil demon, sealed away by a light god" i yelled out with my whole lungs (higher case letters and a lot of exclamation points) the word "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!", and he stopped, looked at me for two seconds, and disappeared leaving a blue aura there for 1 second.

with my experience, i say is a hacker trying pull prank on a newbie, but i want to know what you guys think, so i'm posting this (Don't yoU Happen)
Since you could read the rock I assume it's an NPC. It's normal that you're able to attack an NPC, it's not hacking. As for the black skin, those are pretty common and you can get them by editing your ini files.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:28 pm by Inaru

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
No hacker,i think it was EPW ghost so be care!!
lelo h4h4h4

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Since you could read the rock I assume it's an NPC. It's normal that you're able to attack an NPC, it's not hacking. As for the black skin, those are pretty common and you can get them by editing your ini files.

You actually took this seriously? o.o

Offline Wyll

WHAT THE FOX?????? this is each time crazier than before..... WAIT A FUR!!!!!!!! is legit to editing the char? why in the armadillo's name no one told me before

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
WHAT THE FOX?????? this is each time crazier than before..... WAIT A FUR!!!!!!!! is legit to editing the char? why in the armadillo's name no one told me before
To edit the appearance, yes.
And there's a guide for it (in the guide section, obviously) if you ever looked for one....
(:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Wyll

please, start writing novels about EPW

I'll be your biggest fan
Hmmm..... a novel...? haha!!!!! that would be something i would write about  ;)