Epic Perfect World

Keep it clean

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Thanks majestic for closing the thread on media which i originally started for players to express themselves freely about the TW video between Xpendable and Artifex...

Guess i behaved little immature myself on that thread which gave an excuse to other obvious players to manipulate and lead to closure..

well starting this thread to initialize a new alliance between guilds with 1 rule and 1 tip

Future prediction about this thread:

people flaming again about who cares about xpendable guild but we know whose alts they actually are..leading to thread closure.. there the tip to find the ones inside your guilds..

the Rule: Bring down monopoly and Ego inside server .. don't get outsmarted by alts inside your guild who pick pk with minor or guilds who pose threat to xpendable and never show up for pk against xpendable..

unite and bring down the ego of the guild .. i hear LFM BH so and so No Worms again obvious whose alts they are..

So give this a thought and all flame posts will be deleted (unless the thread itself gets deleted before i act on deleting flame posts by a GM who never moderates the Xpendable trash talks in their TW videos just because they start and end their post with

Start: nice fight.. Middle: Censored End: keep strong ..  thanks again.. Have a nice day to all

Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 10:19 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
+1, this guy has it all figured out. i support your notion.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
make revolution lol

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What is this? o.o

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I have no allies.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

pikachuchu

I don't understand.  :-X

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.
What is this? o.o

I APPROVE OF YOUR TEXT.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I don't understand.  :-X
^^^^^^

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
removed 2 posts due to foul language / gif...

request all to keep the thread clean.. post only if you have valid points and not the short form or any other bad words..

for those who didn't understand.. its an awareness topic on OP TW guild and suggestion for TW alliance to bid against them to bring down server monopoly..

thanks again for reading.. have a nice day..

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
 :tiger-17: mmmmk.............
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

request all to keep the thread clean.. post only if you have valid points and not the short form or any other bad words..

for those who didn't understand.. its an awareness topic on OP TW guild and suggestion for TW alliance to bid against them to bring down server monopoly..

That won't work. There's many TW factions out there, but I doubt any of them will want to merge/ally another of them. Firstly, many of them hate each other. Secondly, 'bringing down server monopoly' in this way will just put another faction/alliance in the foothold. Nice try, but carry on thinking...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

most people keep it clean, was confused on why the thread was made until you said it was bout TW and TW ally bid

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Have you considered uhm.. talking to faction leaders maybe?

A public forum post is hardly the place to establish an alliance and/or bidding tactics.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Just let them have the map. No matter what anyone tries at this point, someone will ALWAYS come back with a negative comment. I myself am so sick of the egos and excuses. What once was fun is now no more. :sad:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Honestly, I don't understand the point of threads like this.

There's always gonna be people hating, flaming, etc on people. You can't make everyone keep it clean, and some gms won't help some people either.

And I don't understand half of what you said, and where you could have gotten it from.

LOL? Like someone said, don't start a thread, talk to faction leaders and such. Some people already have their plans for tw, and won't change because a random on forums said to.

But otherwise, nice idea. gl.

Ijustwokeupgoodnight.