Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex TW 23/3 - Kev's vid reply

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Nice Video Good TW both sides..

Made this reply thread for freedom of expressions for xpeens censor and twist the replies and stuff in their own threads, so feel free to express your views on the TW video ^^

Good Job Artifex on removing their towers and you guys doing great even while Xpeen spies attract more enemies to artifex from others guilds ..

Good Job Xpeens on spying Artifex vent and guild chat..

How many allowed in TW 80 sorry not in case of Xpeens they got more than 80 attending Xpeens TW..

80 inside Xpeens and more on enemy faction creating drama and trying to destroy the team work ^_^

Lastly the GMs can lock delete this thread if they find it not suitable but i wont give that choice to xpeens to moderate my reply

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
lol thats how they play, delete reply so ppl cant see other side of the story  :police: for each their own tho
P.S i put it wrong, thats not how all of them play, but some that are worth a whole new thread thats for sure :)
hell yea

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
As i know it's still a game.Going down to spy'ing for pixel war it's pretty much a dissapointment.But ye,gf for being serious in a game.
Atleast some ppl still play for the game for fun/pk ,not for the ego c: Ty for making the thread btw.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
As i know it's still a game.Going down to spy'ing for pixel war it's pretty much a dissapointment.But ye,gf for being serious in a game.
Atleast some ppl still play for the game for fun/pk ,not for the ego c: Ty for making the thread btw.

This, not sure they both realize how ridicule they are. Low maturity.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
This, not sure they both realize how ridicule they are. Low maturity.

Yet again we agree fren .

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Haha i agree!
I don't know if they understand it, but meanwhile they are telling others "serious gamers" they don't understand what they're doing.
Not sure what they get from winning things, but seems it's real life goal for them. Don't even know how to describe that kind of gamers hah. Wish it's easier to make them understand it, but all you get back from usual gamers in pixel world is super tryhard insulting, what is meant to hurt our feelings.

Like my idol said in skype:

[20.03.2014 6:24:50] Pedro: yea, like they dig into the most ridiculous and petty things possible , it's like real life goal for them ...to not mention theydont play for fun , they play t o make others mad and rage lol like i saw after tw they comment "now go back to storm , bye", like we came here they should be happy someone even gives pvp lol

Happy gaming!
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 09:14 am by Magestic
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline zia

• improve our skills to get close to gods..epic
  • Characters: zia
like i said in my previous thread more passionate gamers xpendable

but the video was not good actually was horrible intro to mock another guild especially while they went so low to spy ventrilo and guild chat.. like they have any rights to talk about artifex
The only dumb question is the one never asked..

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
talkin' about srs gaming yet you spy on our forums good job
and ye edit the ventrilo soundtrack i gave all to put in vid i got from ur guild member

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
You think spying on vent and guild chat is a winning factor to that tw?  ???

They lost because as Pedro said, "Our people are literally useless."
Thank you Pedro

Offline zia

• improve our skills to get close to gods..epic
  • Characters: zia
You think spying on vent and guild chat is a winning factor to that tw?  ???

They lost because as Pedro said, "Our people are literally useless."
Thank you Pedro

You guys have too many dirty tricks up your sleeves koodos to it.. and whatever the artifex leader might have said might be due to your spies and lame drama you spread across the server..
The only dumb question is the one never asked..

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
talkin' about srs gaming yet you spy on our forums good job
and ye edit the ventrilo soundtrack i gave all to put in vid i got from ur guild member
How can you compare looking at who applied to your guild to you knowing our every move at TW?  :-\
hell yea

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
How can you compare looking at who applied to your guild to you knowing our every move at TW?  :-\
we didn't know ur moves because person that gave me soundtrack isnt in our guild and he gave me it when tw finished for vid trolling material

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
we didn't know ur moves because person that gave me soundtrack isnt in our guild and he gave me it when tw finished for vid trolling material
That's hard to believe, but ok Maxy
hell yea

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
~Locked for obvious reasons

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3